cheatin Beaton on soccer am showboat

to be fair, it was a good piece of skill. You can see him setting up for it and then executes it perfectly

So the ref cheats and it's lauded by everyone ...

Only in our wee shithole of a country would that happen.

He's clearly trying to get his foot out the way. Couldn't believe the length of the thread on here (the ridiculous outrage seemed about right though :D)
I don't think he was mate.
I have watched it several times and I cannot see any evidence to support that interpretation.

Whatever the fck went through his mind as he flicked the ball to another Filth player, who knows.
You can give him the benefit of the doubt, or you can decide to assess the moment against the backdrop of evidence that charts this referee's own history.
Conclusion.....he is a fckn cheat.

to be fair, it was a good piece of skill. You can see him setting up for it and then executes it perfectly

I have not seen this as I just assumed it was all a bit of a wind up and it could not be that bad.

That was actually a pass to the celtic player, what the %^*&!??

anytime i've seen a ref in the path of the ball & he's seen it - they open their legs to let it pass
never seen one like that before
the sly look at the path of the ball after his flick was telling

I am in no doubt there is an incredible amount of cheating by scottish match officials but i very much doubt the guy meant to do that hes just bawsed up getting out the road of it...i do remember the ref taking a quick free kick for celtic in the jelavic cup final, that was much much worse a far more obvious example of doing them a favour.

Back