Cheating Beaton.

Am sorry too but that is not enough imo! If he clearly saw it as a foul he must have seen it was in the box, ffs even Andy Walker said penalty!
What you,'ve said is very true .but we let them back into the game.aberdeen were all over the shop in the first half .at 2@0 up we should have finished the game simply as that .The fact that we ended up with a draw is more worrying to me.in no way am I defending the ref in any of this.

He shat it.

Referees are terrified of the mentally challenged backlash if they ever give us anything.
That is very true .but the ref didn,t score the two goals for them .The ref didn,t play badly in the second half.yes he should have awarded a penalty. But we also need to have scored it.

You’re an absolute moon unit if you think the referee cheated us out of that win last night.

At 2-0 up we shouldn’t need players to be sent off and a penalty to be awarded in order to see out the game.

Beaton was shite but he is always shite, as are the majority of referees in Scotland, so you would have thought we’d have learned how to cope with it and just focus on winning the game.

There is absolutely no excuse for chucking a 2-0 lead to that Aberdeen team, absolutely none so I’d suggest that you go and fuck off further with your reply.
You must be particularly dense. Teams can still play badly and win. We were terrific for 35 mins then lost a joke of a goal which dented our confidence. To lose a second was fucking awful but it remains an absolute FACT obvious to everyone except fucking Rangers haters and moon-howlers that Aberdeen should have been down to 10 men, if not 9 men and Rangers should have been awarded a Penalty.

Cosgrove shouldn't have been on the pitch to create havoc for the 2nd goal.

No-one is denying we played badly for a chunk of the game. Are you denying we should have had a Penalty and Cosgrove at least should have walked..?

How Beaton gets the penalty wrong when he’s 2 yards away with no one in front of him is beyond belief, imo it was cheating end of.
As for cosgrove every single game he plays against us it’s the same 5/6 fouls before a booking n the 4/5 fouls after the booking and doesn’t see red, it’s like the refs like oohhh this will be a tough game for rangers i must keep 11 men on the field. Cheaton Beaton!!!
It's just blatant. He's right there and sees it's a foul. How can he not see it's a pen..?

Logan goes in studs up (on Tav was it..?) and that's just a yellow..? Why..? Because our player jumped out of the way..?? It's STILL a RED. Then Cosgrove. Gets warned after 3 fouls - after THREE - then gets booked on 4. Foul 5 is unpunished and foul 6 is diving in the Penalty box in an attempt to con the Ref. That on it's own is a yellow card and Beaton even tells Cosgrove he should have been booked for it. WTF..? If it's a booking then fucking BOOK him and send him off. He's not a fucking cat with 9 lives, he's a fouling, cheating footballer who should be off the pitch.

It's beyond incompetence, it's conscious decisions Beaton has made in the full knowledge of what the implications and repercussions are in him doing so. The fact is he didn't want to send Aberdeen players off and he didn't want to award Rangers a Penalty. THAT is blatant CHEATING.

All stems from us just being too fucking nice.

Gerrard and McAllister too nice to put pressure on the refs - even subtly - before or after games.

The players too nice to be going in groups and getting right in the ref’s face, giving them a torrid time for 90 minutes.

Even too nice to dish out tactical fouls and stop the opposition building up a head of steam - Goldson against Feyenoord for their second goal a prime example.

We’re so nice, so naive, I’m honestly at the point of thinking we deserve all we get. Everyone knew Aberdeen would be physical but we just let them do it when we should have been seeing players surrounding and screaming at Beaton from a foot away, proper Man Utd under Ferguson stuff

But no, just too nice.

You have nailed it mate. If we were smart this whole scenario could be managed or nullified. Too nice as a club all round. The perfect easy target.

When morelos was offside for his goal against Hamilton was there any posts saying the officials are terrible in this country? We are all playing with the same refs, morelos could have been booked for his foul on Ferguson but wasn’t.
the whole cheating, conspiracy and paranoia thing is for the mhanky mhob we only have ourselves to blame for last night

When morelos was offside for his goal against Hamilton was there any posts saying the officials are terrible in this country? We are all playing with the same refs, morelos could have been booked for his foul on Ferguson but wasn’t.
the whole cheating, conspiracy and paranoia thing is for the mhanky mhob we only have ourselves to blame for last night

Being offside is a bit different from a ref missing a blatant penalty from 2 yards away.

Yes Morelos could've been booked yesterday for a cynical foul, but Cosgrove had 8 fouls...the same amount our entire team had ffs.

Wake up.

Being offside is a bit different from a ref missing a blatant penalty from 2 yards away.

Yes Morelos could've been booked yesterday for a cynical foul, but Cosgrove had 8 fouls...the same amount our entire team had ffs.

Wake up.

what do u want me to say? “There’s blatant cheating involving refs”
Maybe I’m a bit more laid back and trusting of people but for the life of me I can not think why Beaton would cheat. Is he a mentally challenged? I’m sure that mob accused him of cheating as well. So what is left

What happened last night was a referee making a decision on something that never happened.
The foul was in the box so how can Beaton give a decision that it wasn't when no contact was made outside the box?????
He made a decision on something that he says he saw which simply didn't happen & that is not the same as missing an incident like offside where you play on.
The question to be asked is why on blowing his whistle confirming he saw the incident has he then made a decision that fails to match the facts??????

Whilst you can miss something that happened you CANNOT see something that didnt happen.

You must be particularly dense. Teams can still play badly and win. We were terrific for 35 mins then lost a joke of a goal which dented our confidence. To lose a second was fucking awful but it remains an absolute FACT obvious to everyone except fucking Rangers haters and moon-howlers that Aberdeen should have been down to 10 men, if not 9 men and Rangers should have been awarded a Penalty.

No-one is denying we played badly for a chunk of the game. Are you denying we should have had a Penalty and Cosgrove at least should have walked..?

No, I’m clearly not denying that at all.

My point is that the referee didn’t cost us the three points, we did.

Anyone that thinks Beaton actually cheated us out the win is at it and I say that as someone who fully acknowledges he’s a fucking woeful referee.

Anyone that thinks Beaton actually cheated us out the win is at it and I say that as someone who fully acknowledges he’s a fucking woeful referee.
Beaton, with full knowledge of the laws of the game, told Cosgrove that what he did in the Rangers penalty box with regards to simulation could have merited a 2nd yellow card and therefore a red.

That was clear to see in the interaction between them at the time.

Beaton KNEW he should be sending Cosgrove off but CHOSE not to. That's not incompetence, lack of awareness or just plain bad judgement. He got everything right and knew what was going on but deliberately didn't send off the player even though he knew at the time that he should have.

That is just plain cheating...and that DID cost us the game.

Beaton, with full knowledge of the laws of the game, told Cosgrove that what he did in the Rangers penalty box with regards to simulation could have merited a 2nd yellow card and therefore a red.

That was clear to see in the interaction between them at the time.

Beaton KNEW he should be sending Cosgrove off but CHOSE not to. That's not incompetence, lack of awareness or just plain bad judgement. He got everything right and knew what was going on but deliberately didn't send off the player even though he knew at the time that he should have.

That is just plain cheating...and that DID cost us the game.
What's done is done, we can't change the fact that our defending was woeful....

what do u want me to say? “There’s blatant cheating involving refs”
Maybe I’m a bit more laid back and trusting of people but for the life of me I can not think why Beaton would cheat. Is he a mentally challenged? I’m sure that mob accused him of cheating as well. So what is left

Did you miss the abuse Beaton got after the Old Firm game last December at Ibrox?

Beaton took the easy option to make his life easier. If he'd given us a penalty and replays showed that Morelos was slightly outside the box - his life would've been hell again with the abuse.

So he plays the 'safe' option and gives a free kick, knowing that Rangers won't kick up anywhere near the same amount of fuss.

The fact he went and apologised to Gerrard straight after the game backs this up as well.

Honestly baffles me that fans can't see what's right in front of them.

You have nailed it mate. If we were smart this whole scenario could be managed or nullified. Too nice as a club all round. The perfect easy target.

Correct.

Watching Beaton tell Cosgrove ‘that’s three fouls’ as if that’s alright within four minutes was just mind boggling. It was caught on camera, it included an over the call challenge on Davis and a big shove in the back when the ball was out of play.

A perfect example for Gerrard to use when pulling him up, but you know know we’ll hear nothing.

You’re an absolute moon unit if you think the referee cheated us out of that win last night.

At 2-0 up we shouldn’t need players to be sent off and a penalty to be awarded in order to see out the game.

Beaton was shite but he is always shite, as are the majority of referees in Scotland, so you would have thought we’d have learned how to cope with it and just focus on winning the game.

There is absolutely no excuse for chucking a 2-0 lead to that Aberdeen team, absolutely none so I’d suggest that you go and fuck off further with your reply.

Shite suggests they are fair but poor. They are poor but they are vehemently anti-Rangers, some through their backgrounds others like Beaton are so terrified of being seen to give anything to Rangers they go to the opposite extreme. And no wonder, the reaction to his last OF was outrageous from Timmy's countless friends in the media.

Nonsense, the referee does his job right and Aberdeen need three goals with ten men to get a point.

Cosgrove and Logan should both have been red carded in the first 45 minutes, the former for persistent fouling and Logan for the shocker of a challenge on Aribo at the corner flag.

Cosgrove and Logan should both have been red carded in the first 45 minutes, the former for persistent fouling and Logan for the shocker of a challenge on Aribo at the corner flag.
That's right, it was Aribo, thanks. If that had been the other way around Aribo would have walked for the simple reason that the crowd would have gone mental, which would have influenced the Ref. Not that we could have argued, it was a red card challenge.

It’s a bit sad that this is the go to excuse for some.

No its tragic that some cannot not see the huge issue we have with referees in this country. Its massive and its not really an excuse as most accept we should have finished the match by ht. But theres a ref thread almost every game with examples of rule bending even when Rangers win by a good few.

The more paranoid comments like yours and posts about being better than timmy, the less the club say, the more the refs will cost us games. Our support, or a large section of it has played a part in causing this situation.

Aye but it cannae be cheating cos hes a ref has to be the most mental thing ive ever heard the same people spend all day moaning that pundits journos or snp are biased and anti-Rangers.

Celtic lose some bad goals too, they sometimes struggle in these games seems they did last night..... so do Man City or Liverpool or even Bayern and Madrid. But none of these clubs have to deal with the problem we have where refs are either comfortable going out to cheat us and manipulate the result or are simply too terrified to be honest and fair because they fear the scottish media.

I do find it baffling the amount of people who are quite unperturbed to the fact that Rangers are battling against dodgy referees in pretty much every game.

Did you miss the abuse Beaton got after the Old Firm game last December at Ibrox?

Beaton took the easy option to make his life easier. If he'd given us a penalty and replays showed that Morelos was slightly outside the box - his life would've been hell again with the abuse.

So he plays the 'safe' option and gives a free kick, knowing that Rangers won't kick up anywhere near the same amount of fuss.

The fact he went and apologised to Gerrard straight after the game backs this up as well.

Honestly baffles me that fans can't see what's right in front of them.

Is he not getting abuse now?

It may well have cost Rangers three points.

Continually focusing on Rangers’ ineffectiveness does not negate this.

There are plenty other threads on that topic.

Beaton is clearly another ref who has intimidated into taking the easy option.

There will be no forensic analysis in the media of Beaton's horrific performance. That only happens when the peasants drop points. Beaton will get away with it, as usual, and be back again to fook us up.

That's right, it was Aribo, thanks. If that had been the other way around Aribo would have walked for the simple reason that the crowd would have gone mental, which would have influenced the Ref. Not that we could have argued, it was a red card challenge.

Not sure it was a red thought the yellow was about right? However if Morelos started the game like Cosgrove there is no way he’d have lasted to 35 mins without being booked.

Then after the booking he fouls again and the refs laughing and asking him what are you doing?:oops:

Not sure it was a red thought the yellow was about right? However if Morelos started the game like Cosgrove there is no way he’d have lasted to 35 mins without being booked.

Then after the booking he fouls again and the refs laughing and asking him what are you doing?:oops:
You should look at it again. Two-footed, studs-up. Straight red.

Firstly we know he's cowardly. The evidence is conclusive and goes way beyond incompetence far too many times.

Which means that you have to conclude he is a cheat.

There is no other local reason.

Correct.

Watching Beaton tell Cosgrove ‘that’s three fouls’ as if that’s alright within four minutes was just mind boggling. It was caught on camera, it included an over the call challenge on Davis and a big shove in the back when the ball was out of play.

A perfect example for Gerrard to use when pulling him up, but you know know we’ll hear nothing.

A rangers player makes that challenge on Davis and it’s a straight red.

It was a disgusting challenge.

The ref was ten times worse than our shitey defence and capitulation. He should not be a ref. If he was at a lower level a player should have punched his lights out last night.

In saying that I am still fuming at our defence more than anything. They are a liability just now. I can only hope they pull out a performance on Sunday.

Sorry, but we are to blame tonight. Not the referee
You are to blame. You are the reason our club allows us to be cheated. 2 penalties for us. Red card for cosgrove if it's any other referee. Any other fandom would be up in arms...but not us. Have along hard think about this my friend.

Back