Chelsea CL tickets - what’s the chances?

Papasmurf

Official Ticketer
I’m going to be in London when Chelsea play Ajax. What’s the chances of picking up a ticket for the game?

I'd imagine Ajax might be tricky although I had success with getting Roma tickets a couple of years back. You need to pay 20 quid to become a member to get access to the tickets a day or so earlier otherwise youve absolutely no chance.

I will check my group. We have 2 seasons which pad 2 and I use and part of group that has 4 seasons. Depends if they have taken up option to buy and if then offered to members and public. How many?

I’m going to be in London when Chelsea play Ajax. What’s the chances of picking up a ticket for the game?
I've 3 memberships PS,tickets go on sale to members tomorrow mate.
If you want I'll go online tomorrow morning and buy one for you and then forward it to you.

I am usually able to get tickets for European nights through normal channels with minimum loyalty points. Just checked though this is well sold out.

There are some less formal hospitality options available too. I dont think they wIll be in sale yet and they will be pricey for a CL night but it might be your in.

There are some tout sites out there if you are at a last resort but they really are rip off merchants.

They are being sold on a loyalty points basis to members tomorrow and for this game no general sale. To try and stop Ajax fans buying home end tickets as away allocation is only 800.

I am usually able to get tickets for European nights through normal channels with minimum loyalty points. Just checked though this is well sold out.

There are some less formal hospitality options available too. I dont think they wIll be in sale yet and they will be pricey for a CL night but it might be your in.

There are some tout sites out there if you are at a last resort but they really are rip off merchants.
Not sold out tickets on sale to members Friday.

Back