Chelsea cleared to sign players in the January window

That’s interesting. They were sure it would be upheld, hence why they went with Frank, supposedly.
Now Frank is in a dream position, he has built unity and brought the younger players through to fill the gaps. He can go and buy a few additions and aim for top 4 and maybe a trophy? Instead of the original position of get us through the ban Frank, the fans are behind you.

I don't think they have alot of money to spend, I know they sold Hazard but you wonder how much Lampard will get off that with Abramovich having issues.

For me they need another striker and at least 1 winger as Willian is an impostor for them

I don't think they have alot of money to spend, I know they sold Hazard but you wonder how much Lampard will get off that with Abramovich having issues.

For me they need another striker and at least 1 winger as Willian is an impostor for them
What issues?

Think that's a bit harsh, actually thought he'd been playing decent for them this season.

Shame, would have been interesting to see how the team would have developed together. Hopefully they don’t buy for the sake of it.

Hopefully Frank has the pull to keep playing the young ones he has brought into the team, and only adds where he sees fit.

As with most EPL teams, it doesn’t seem to be he Manager that makes these decisions.

The two players mentioned by posters in this thread(Koulibaly and Chilwell) would make a huge difference to that Chelsea team.

Without adversely affecting the young lads that have broken through I’d suggest as well,as the CH would be the only one potentially losing a starting bearth and to me he’s not ready yet.

Yes with the UK government but he’s an Israeli also so can come and go but cannot work here. I thought you meant financial which isn’t the case.
Aren’t the rumours he’s pissed off about it all and can’t be bothered putting much more into Chelsea ?

Aren’t the rumours he’s pissed off about it all and can’t be bothered putting much more into Chelsea ?
Not a Chelsea fan so not ITK. He wanted to build the stadium but because of the issue about a work visa he pulled the plug. Although planning permission remains. I’m told he has no intention of selling or walking away. He does want the club to self finance.

Not a Chelsea fan so not ITK. He wanted to build the stadium but because of the issue about a work visa he pulled the plug. Although planning permission remains. I’m told he has no intention of selling or walking away. He does want the club to self finance.
He can't outspend the rest of the league now. Man City have access to unlimited money and its likely the saudi's will buy in big to the EPL. i think he has lost his enthusiasm

Roman still firmly in charge and behind Chelsea. Over a good few years have been working to FFP regulations unlike city and PSG.
Left back, CH and CF is where I would strengthen the squad/team.
Key thing is Lampard was there when RA took over and started spending and knows effect on players already there

They need to replace Mount with a player who has a touch of superstar quality. Willian & Pulisic are great as wingers but maybe need another one in to rotate and push them. Centre back 100% and potentially another wing back.

They have a really good squad unity it seems and going on a spending spree could upset that. Bring in 3 or 4 players in January and they’ll continue to do well.

They need to replace Mount with a player who has a touch of superstar quality. Willian & Pulisic are great as wingers but maybe need another one in to rotate and push them. Centre back 100% and potentially another wing back.

They have a really good squad unity it seems and going on a spending spree could upset that. Bring in 3 or 4 players in January and they’ll continue to do well.

Mount is a class act mate. Need an upgrade on Willian

Mount is a class act mate. Need an upgrade on Willian

I think he’s a good player, I just don’t think he’s at that level to be performing consistently. Granted I don’t watch them out with highlights on your MOTD and having to take him out my FF team so I could be spouting a puddle of pish!

A new CH and someone to help Abraham for when the inevitable dry spell comes. I’d go for another older head to help with Mount, Tomori etc. Cmon Chels

I remember we brought Fleck on for that a few games.
And he got absolutely Slaughtered..
Cloud coocoo land springs to mind.
I think the boy has real potential.
Frank Lampard thought he was ready to start at the bridge against Man Utd (the cup right enough), so I’m sure he would handle himself ok against the dross of the Spfl.
I don’t think it would be a bad option if his wages weren’t mental.

Back