Chelsea Fans New Flag

The flag is nice on the face of it but the whole blues brothers carry on is nauseating. Infinitely more Rangers fans follow other second clubs or no second club, than a very small number who happen to follow both. Who are they to preach at us as to who we should be or follow?
Who is preaching?

Not having a go but genuinely have not seen one person saying anyone should follow or support chelsea aswell

The insinuation of Rangers and Chelsea being somehow connected, which we aren’t.
Yes we are. Tait Robertson was their first manager and was brought from Rangers. He enlist several Rangers players to play for Chelsea. This is on the official history of Chelsea video from the late 80s. We have always been “associated”, but to be honest, I only learnt that after the friendlies we had in the ‘80s.

:)
The flag is nice on the face of it but the whole blues brothers carry on is nauseating. Infinitely more Rangers fans follow other second clubs or no second club, than a very small number who happen to follow both. Who are they to preach at us as to who we should be or follow?
Leeds are my English team, have been since the 70s, but I can appreciate a thing of beauty regardless of what team is on it. There are historical connections between Rangers and Chelsea but I'm not too clued up on them, Millwall too if I'm not mistaken:)

The insinuation of Rangers and Chelsea being somehow connected, which we aren’t.

Have a wee read.... https://www.ablueheart.com/football...UWccyHHKvCbEhEh5iwTS6DfB22fTtqyVHoYYXVAdoHqKs

The ground was originally built for Fulham who refused to move to it. The idea was formed of a new club Chelsea.
New teams did not complete full seasons, broke up etc, The English FA frowned upon this and Rangers said they would guarantee Chelsea and ensure this would not happen. Rangers sent an ageing player, ex captain to Chelsea and with our assistance and contacts,Chelsea FC started obviously playing in Blue.
I was told this on a Stamford bridge tour, the guide seeing my Rangers shirt, told the story ending with, thanks to this mans team Chelsea might never have been formed.

:)
Leeds are my English team, have been since the 70s, but I can appreciate a thing of beauty regardless of what team is on it. There are historical connections between Rangers and Chelsea but I'm not too clued up on them, Millwall too if I'm not mistaken:)
Careful mate, he doesn't like Leeds either.

"As far back as I can remember I was bumping into Rangers fans who were down south supporting Chelsea, definitely in the 60s, but growing in the 70s. There were even some out in Athens in 1971 at the Cup Winners Cup Final and I met up with some of them again at the Rangers game in Barcelona the next year. Some trace the association of the 2 clubs back to the origins of the club and it first manager, who, with his Rangers background, got some old Rangers shirts as the clubs first kit. Others trace it to the same colours and similar badges. Others to some of the Chelsea players who had strong Rangers connections, examples being Charlie Cooke, who was an out and out Bear and, later, Jon Spencer who would “never eat greens on a match day”! Whilst there are some pure football reasons there is no doubt that there are other background factors. "

Taken from

I'd say that's a connection if you ask me.

Yes we are. Tait Robertson was their first manager and was brought from Rangers. He enlist several Rangers players to play for Chelsea. This is on the official history of Chelsea video from the late 80s. We have always been “associated”, but to be honest, I only learnt that after the friendlies we had in the ‘80s.
Have a wee read.... https://www.ablueheart.com/football...UWccyHHKvCbEhEh5iwTS6DfB22fTtqyVHoYYXVAdoHqKs

The ground was originally built for Fulham who refused to move to it. The idea was formed of a new club Chelsea.
New teams did not complete full seasons, broke up etc, The English FA frowned upon this and Rangers said they would guarantee Chelsea and ensure this would not happen. Rangers sent an ageing player, ex captain to Chelsea and with our assistance and contacts,Chelsea FC started obviously playing in Blue.
I was told this on a Stamford bridge tour, the guide seeing my Rangers shirt, told the story ending with, thanks to this mans team Chelsea might never have been formed.
"As far back as I can remember I was bumping into Rangers fans who were down south supporting Chelsea, definitely in the 60s, but growing in the 70s. There were even some out in Athens in 1971 at the Cup Winners Cup Final and I met up with some of them again at the Rangers game in Barcelona the next year. Some trace the association of the 2 clubs back to the origins of the club and it first manager, who, with his Rangers background, got some old Rangers shirts as the clubs first kit. Others trace it to the same colours and similar badges. Others to some of the Chelsea players who had strong Rangers connections, examples being Charlie Cooke, who was an out and out Bear and, later, Jon Spencer who would “never eat greens on a match day”! Whilst there are some pure football reasons there is no doubt that there are other background factors. "

Taken from

I'd say that's a connection if you ask me.

Stunningly clamped!:))

Every time there is a thread about Chelsea, you are on here moaning about the links between us and them.

You might not like them but plenty of bears do, get over it.

Flag is a cracker.

Lovely flag, we’re always going on about our enemies and their friends, nice to see decent folk, who may not be born and bred Rangers supporters still share a love for our club as well as their own.

Some rather small-minded folk on here, (basically the usual suspects who simply can’t bypass a Rangers/Chelsea thread without commenting) ,can go boil their nuts in a vat of piss for all I care.

Good on the Chelsea supporters for their efforts. The ‘blues brothers’ bond still goes strong.

I don't support Chelsea, but I do support that flag, massively. Does that make me wrong?

Give it a rest.

I think you need to untie your knickers.

'Nauseating' ffs. You really do come across as a bit of a drama queen with pish like this mate.

The only surprising thing about your post is that it took you 13 minutes.
You’re normally the first to reply on any thread related to Chelsea.
Why does it pain you so much that some Rangers and Chelsea fans share a bond?

I think you need to untie your knickers.

'Nauseating' ffs. You really do come across as a bit of a drama queen with pish like this mate.

Yeah definitely got that from him with the UEFA sanctions and the threads on what songs to sing etc. Definitely a drama queen right enough. Chelsea/Rangers

Big Chelsea supporting mate sent me this, his mate got it made not sure of the size.

I love the flag and clearly am no Chelsea fan, but respect is due for it. Was at the Chelsea v Rangers friendly wearing my Luton/Rangers ski hat, 1985 for the Bradford Fire Fund Raiser to the families.

It was that night, that the modern Blues Brothers Chelsea/Rangers/Linfield links truly began in earnest.

Yes, today not as strong links as they once were, but ask any Chelsea fans if they had to choose who they prefer out of us and the harbourers and I'd bet 90% plus would go for the Bears.

Completely disagree.

The flag looks shite

Who,s preaching to anyone? Or are you on the wind up?
Cracking looking flag by the way,personally I like it but I'm sure there's some who won't but that's an individual choice and up to them.

Back