Chelsea favourites to sign Havertz

Werner, Ziyech and Havertz is some transfer business, I think they’ll be challenging for the PL next season if the manage to get a good quality CB in the door as well.

Too big of a gap to close, defence is pish and the goalkeeper is even worse.

Havertz, Chilwell, Pope and you'd have to think they have an outside chance. City and Liverpool are that good though, could be a couple of years away from the big trophies again

They will punt Jorginho and having already sold Pasalic that will fund the move for this lad.

Their transfer dealings have really been spot on recently, Kepa aside.

Lampard has been a great appointment. Improving players from previous managers plus bleeding the youth.

Next season is huge for him with his own additions.

After watching their game last night, they are still a good way off Liverpool & City.

They need a new keeper, a centre half and a left back at least along with the attacking players they've signed.

Lampard has been a great appointment. Improving players from previous managers plus bleeding the youth.

Not sure I'd agree with this. Roman would have been assessing his options by now if he wasn't a Chelsea legend. He has a fair chance at securing top 4 though which would be an achievement but that is more down to the standard of the league being lower than usual this season than him doing a good job.

But the market! Covid-19! Players won’t be shifting for big money now, all these clubs will be waiting around till the prices drop to £1.50

Not going to be in contention for league next season. Even not getting havertZ very good going forward but equally requires offloading players. Squad is bloated. Not a huge fan of any of the back 4 including the keeper (I’m a season ticket holder - my second team as I live in London)

But the market! Covid-19! Players won’t be shifting for big money now, all these clubs will be waiting around till the prices drop to £1.50

I must admit I thought prices would drop, but it appears the top level clubs are better run than I thought.

I was thinking maybe around £15m-£18m for Morelos but as the market crash hasn't happened we need to be looking at a fair bit more.

This lad looks like he will be very special, but Chelsea need to improve the defence and goalkeeper before they’ll be winning anything.

They could sign Messi and Lewandowksi and they still wouldn’t be close to challenging for major titles

The back four are pitiful and Kepa is an embarrassment of a GK

Back