Chelsea v Luton.

My two staunch as f.uck uncles are from Luton.

Come on the Hatters.
Lived there 6 years and my best mate is a season ticket holder, he’s gutted this season they get Man U and Chelsea but can’t go. Hope they pull of an upset although Chelsea’s form wouldn’t make it too big a shock.

BBC's new pet Carney who seems to have been on 90% of football since she had a go at Leeds

guess talking pish gets you jobs
Leeds have been shite since she gave her opinion (which was backed up by evidence). If a man said what she did no one would have cared

Lived there 6 years and my best mate is a season ticket holder, he’s gutted this season they get Man U and Chelsea but can’t go. Hope they pull of an upset although Chelsea’s form wouldn’t make it too big a shock.
Hopefully. They have been punching above their weight the last few seasons. They really need to establish themselves in the championship in the next couple of years. Weren't they supposed to be building a new stadium?

Leeds have been shite since she gave her opinion (which was backed up by evidence). If a man said what she did no one would have cared
You are probably correct when you say that but if Leeds had responded to male pundit with a very mild cheeky response like they did to her no one would have cared either.

Unfortunately those women in football morons on Twitter made it 10 times worse for her.

I know it's Luton but I feel Chelsea should be using Abraham more because he's not a bad striker

keeps getting games here and there and that's not good for a striker to keep form

The BBC commentator trying to make an issue about two ball on the park for the first goal

Not a single Luton player stooped playing

You are probably correct when you say that but if Leeds had responded to male pundit with a very mild cheeky response like they did to her no one would have cared either.

Unfortunately those women in football morons on Twitter made it 10 times worse for her.
Aye to be fair, I’ve no issue with Leeds calling it out. It’s the idiots who then jump on it with their misogyny I hate. Plenty of women who know every bit as much and more about football as a lot of men

Aye to be fair, I’ve no issue with Leeds calling it out. It’s the idiots who then jump on it with their misogyny I hate. Plenty of women who know every bit as much and more about football as a lot of men

Yes just listening to Karen Cairney on this match today she sounds like a very intelligent pundit. Usually by now I am getting annoyed with the male pundit for saying stupid shit but she’s been decent so far. I would say she probably needs some elocution lessons to soften her voice a bit for TV but her and the girl who was MOTD last night have decent future in TV.

I can’t believe Chelsea spent 70m on kepa
Panic buy. He had a really good season in Spain.

Chelsea were set to sign Alisson before deciding they would be able to get Courtois to stay, by the time he left for Real, Alisson was on his way to Liverpool. Chelsea panicked and triggered Arrizabalaga’s release clause.

He’s shite.

Back