Chelsea v Man u

Davieblue1977

Official Ticketer
How do bears see this going today, after chelseas midweek defeat in europe am thinking man u will win

Thoughts?

Hoping for Chelsea win or a draw but can see it being the dirty Mancs winning it.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see a 0-0 draw.

It would be interesting if Chelsea were to snatch a 1-0 win as Man Utd parked the bus, the implosion between Mourinho and the Man Utd support which is very volatile as it is.

I think United by a single goal whilst Arsenal cause an upset by beating City.

The best fixture of the season for United fans, they don’t even have to leave London to see their team.

I think they’ll win too, there’s something really wrong at Chelsea.

The best fixture of the season for United fans, they don’t even have to leave London to see their team.

Don't think Conte will be there much longer, the Chelsea managerial merry go round is about to start again.

Agree there is something wrong at Chelsea these days. Maybe if Kante comes back things will improve.

Hope Chelsea absolutely scud them.

Fu,cking hate united and mourinho. Embarrassing how shit his teams are to watch with the amount of money he spends.

I get that football is about results and he's the master at that but he'd stop you watching football altogether.

It all depends on the City Arse game. City drop points Utd will settle for a draw. City win Utd need to win even this early in season.

Hard to see past a 0-0 or 1-0 to either team.

Mourinho is going to set up with 10 men behind the ball and grind out a draw or a 1-0 win.

Hopefully the same score as this time last year 4-0 Chelsea...

Might not be as convincing this time but still fancy Chelsea to win it.

People keep saying this but they're a point behind media darlings Spurs.

Chelsea were excellent in a really good game. What a difference Kante makes to the team.

Also nice to see Antonio ignore mouth piece Mourinho at full time. Hopefully settles Chelsea down now.

Back