Chelsea v Man Utd Fa Cup tonight

Man Utd are my English team,great to see them doing so well under Ole, just shows that some of these multi millionaires just need a cuddle and confidence boost to get them playing with a smile.
Ole should get the job for sure.

Guessing you missed our Europa League games this season then?

“We’re on our way” was all you heard for the vast majority of the games.

Not for more than half an hour non stop and over an hour of a ninety minute game.

Mind-numbing nonsense I've only ever heard from one team.

This manager is a disgrace.

The managers get recompensed rather well.

Continuity is desirable though as it is getting tiresome
Yes, for far too long they have allowed the players to rule the roost. It’s even gone from squad to squad. Even when the likes of Terry, Lampard, Cole, Drogba, etc. left, the mantle passed to the next generation. It’s disgraceful. Getting paid a king’s ransom yet downing tools and letting the fans and Managers down.

Typical man city in the draw, yet another piss easy lower league opponent. Absolute farce the draws they have had this year in all the cups.

Yes, for far too long they have allowed the players to rule the roost. It’s even gone from squad to squad. Even when the likes of Terry, Lampard, Cole, Drogba, etc. left, the mantle passed to the next generation. It’s disgraceful. Getting paid a king’s ransom yet downing tools and letting the fans and Managers down.

Typical man city in the draw, yet another piss easy lower league opponent. Absolute farce the draws they have had this year in all the cups.
Luck of the draw.

Look at the draws they have had. You literally couldn’t get any luckier.

They have bern extremely lucky with their draws, but at the same time the other 'big' clubs leaving competitions early make it easier for them to get easier draws.

Look at the list of quarter finalists, Millwall & Swansea from the Championship, Watford, Palace, Wolves & Brighton the EPL teams other than Utd in it. Its hard to hand pick a hard draw for them.

They have bern extremely lucky with their draws, but at the same time the other 'big' clubs leaving competitions early make it easier for them to get easier draws.

Look at the list of quarter finalists, Millwall & Swansea from the Championship, Watford, Palace, Wolves & Brighton the EPL teams other than Utd in it. Its hard to hand pick a hard draw for them.
Palace have beaten them this season. They or Watford would have been tougher. I can’t recall a side having such an easy run of it, possibly ever. The chances of getting such easy draws in the three cup competitions would run into the millions to one.

That Angry Rantman Chelsea fan is the absolute fucken worst kind of lady's front bottom, when people say they hate the EPL it is massively to do with twats like that

I'm defo no Man U fan but their away fans do come up with some cracking ditties. The Stone Roses Waterfall song for OGS is brilliant, can't get the song out my head now this afternoon, the definitive Fury Murrays track. 50p vodka mixers.

Back