Chelsea v Norwich 8:15pm

JayDee

Teams:

Chelsea: Kepa, Rudiger, Alonso, Jorginho, Willian, Loftus-Cheek, Zouma, Kovacic, Giroud, Pulisic, Azpilicueta

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Barkley, Abraham, Pedro, Mount, Hudson-Odoi, James, Tomori

Norwich: Krul, Aarons, Godfrey, Rupp, Hernandez, Lewis, Cantwell, Klose, Drmic, McLean, Tettey

Subs: McGovern, Vrancic, Buendia, Stiepermann, Trybull, Pukki, Idah, Thomas, Martin

TV: Sky One / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD / Pick.

Chelsea look lacklustre no urgency looking at this and I watch all their games when they’re on tv I don’t see them being top 4. Something isn’t right.

Chelsea look lacklustre no urgency looking at this and I watch all their games when they’re on tv I don’t see them being top 4. Something isn’t right.

A win tonight puts them four points ahead of Utd & Leicester and they have still to play each other. They should finish top four,

A win tonight puts them four points ahead of Utd & Leicester and they have still to play each other. They should finish top four,

Posted this on a thread last night.

Not likely but weird scenario.

Chelsea beat Norwich but lose to Liverpool (63pts)
Utd draw vs Palace beat West Ham (63pts)
Leicester beat Sheffield Utd, draw with Spurs (62pts)
Wolves beat Burnley and Palace (61pts)

Last games of season
Leicester vs Utd, Leicester win
Chelsea vs Wolves, Wolves win

Leicester and Wolves qualify for Champions League.

Giroud is so good at attacking a ball from a cross. One of the best in England at doing that since Shearer.

Hopefully add a few second half,will go to last games to see who gets top four,results over last couple of days have been good for Chelsea.

He was shite at Arsenal though:p

He wasn't getting a fair deal at Arsenal, he was constantly getting compared to the likes of Van Persie & Henry & expected to get 20+ goals a season. Instead now they have Lacazette or Nketiah that struggle to hold the ball up.

I like Giroud a lot, but he has single handedly cost me a bet tonight. Have Chelsea -1, ffs.

EDIT: two bets actually, had a request a bet on needing Chelsea to score 2 goals. Raging.

Last edited:
Back