Chelsea vs Man United

Another let down from the English Premiership.

Manchester United are all huff and puff with no end product.

Herrera, Fellaini, Young, Bailly, Jones.. absolute bang on average.

Arse clenching from 80mins onward. Great performance from Chelsea. If they took their opportunities in front of goal it would have been 3 or 4.

Morata was fantastic. Lukaku was non existent. For all the attacking flair they have they are so unimaginative in the final third. Another big game, another poor result for Mourinho.

His approach to playing other big teams is effectivelty giving up 20 points a season.

It really doesn’t work anymore does it, yet he persists. Got to put up with having his own fans on his back now too which he won’t be used to.

DN5Fd1PW4AcQqVd

That really is deplorable.

When Pogba and Ibrahimovic return they really need to hit the ground running.

The thing is if they lose this league that is 5 years without a title, where do they go after Mourinho and the hundreds of millions they have spent to try and change that.

It’s almost unthinkable that they could go back to the days of decades without a title but the same could have been said about Liverpool 25 years ago.

The days of Mourinho being the special one are long gone now aren’t they.
What managers are better than him bud? serious question

Pep fair doos...Couldn't beat any of the Spanish top 3 at Bayern when it mattered
Carlo just got chased...Klopp couldn't spot a ch if his life depended on it.

Pep fair doos...Couldn't beat any of the Spanish top 3 at Bayern when it mattered

Pep, Conte, Pochettino, Zidane (despite the current rough patch), Simeone.

There won’t be many who can lay claim to being better than him but the notion of him being ‘special’ is absolutely out of there now.

Pep, Conte, Pochettino, Zidane (despite the current rough patch), Simeone.

There won’t be many who can lay claim to being better the notion of him being ‘special’ is absolutely out of there now.
Conte mate? He'll be sacked before xmas.
Pochettino hasn't won a trophy, decent shout and future Real manager I'd say.
Zidane - let's see how he does this year after Perez cut his legs from him....sold Hamas and Morata and promised himMbappe

Mourinho's a better manager than Klopp and Conte I'd say mate

Come on. I don't have a second team. When it comes to England and Spain I appreciate whatever teams playing the best football. I like to sit down and watch all the big games. He's obviously a great manager but his last few away games make Utd almost unwatchable.

I'm starting to think he's working his ticket and wants out.

Conte mate? He'll be sacked before xmas.
Pochettino hasn't won a trophy, decent shout and future Real manager I'd say.
Zidane - let's see how he does this year after Perez cut his legs from him....sold Hamas and Morata and promised himMbappe

Mourinho's a better manager than Klopp and Conte I'd say mate

Conte got the better of him today and if Roman doesn’t do anything stupid could easily climb above him again this season. I didn’t mention Klopp because I wouldn’t put him up there personally.

Pochettino is Spurs manager though, he’s definitely a better manager than Mourinho now, I can’t stand Spurs but he’s doing great things with them. Zidane has had a lot of luck, but still you just can’t knock a CL followed by a league and CL double.

Conte got the better of him today and if Roman doesn’t do anything stupid could easily climb above him again this season. I didn’t mention Klopp because I wouldn’t put him up there personally.

Pochettino is Spurs manager though, he’s definitely a better manager than Mourinho now, I can’t stand Spurs but he’s doing great things with them. Zidane has had a lot of luck, but still you just can’t knock a CL followed by a league and CL double.
Post the picture

I had 25 quid on the draw, used my 25 quid free bet on Rashford to score anytime, unlucky a couple of times, would have been a nice wee sum.

Back