Chichester Bears?

GreignotGrieg

Does anyone know if the Nags Head in Chichester definitely show our games?
Looking for somewhere with a bit of atmosphere for Sunday. Cheers.

They usually do yes. I can send you a link to the guy that runs things there if you like. I can't see that they won't have the cup final on.

Yes it will definitely be on , I will be there , with another 10 or so , it's a busy pub, but the guvnor always puts Rangers games on , as you walk up St Pancras with the Nags on the left, it will be on the 1st tele inside I've been in for a few games, 2 v celtic, one token tim who's harmless seems to turn up You'll be made very welcome , I'm bringing the dog , Teddy Bear , for good luck It does a great Sunday lunch as well. Say hello

I’m just along the coast in Worthing, is this a regular get together?

Unusually, I will be in Glasgow this weekend visiting my parents.

I’m just along the coast in Worthing, is this a regular get together?

Unusually, I will be in Glasgow this weekend visiting my parents.
I'm up for a lot of games, but up for Young Boys game and Motherwell so go to the Nags Head for a game like this if not at the game Tomorrow nights game there will be a few, I'm at Bracklesham Bay If your around the league game v them pop around then 10 minute walk from train station I'm on Twitter @Rangers_Bognor

This is good to know (not this weekend but for the future). My in laws stay in Bosham and we go down quite often so no doubt will be in for a game at some point!

About time the Bears in the Southampton area got together and found a pub to watch live games. Be good to get a bit of atmosphere.

Who are we playing on Sunday mate? I hope you haven’t made arrangements to do something else on Saturday,

I can highly recommend the Nags Head to any Bear in the Chichester area, we were warmly received by the local Bears, the pub had excellent food and a large beer garden at the back to enjoy a few bevvies in the sun afterwards.

Will the County game on sunday be on here?
I'll try and find out for you . I know the guvnor is ready to chuck it with what's happened this year and the latest ' substantial meal ' nonsense . Our local pub last night, 2nd night after re- opening, had 6 people in it. Its killing the pub trade. Maybe try the pub in Brighton , King n Queens or Surrey true blues at East Croydon.

I'll try and find out for you . I know the guvnor is ready to chuck it with what's happened this year and the latest ' substantial meal ' nonsense . Our local pub last night, 2nd night after re- opening, had 6 people in it. Its killing the pub trade. Maybe try the pub in Brighton , King n Queens or Surrey true blues at East Croydon.
Thanks mate. It must be horrible for the pub trade atm, I do feel for them all.

Back