Chikhura Sachkhere v Fola Esch

These qualifiers are boring and if anything just an early way to be potentially embarrassed.

If we entered 3rd round for example (I’ve no idea what would need to happen for that to be the case) then we’d start the Euro campaign in early August and we’d be able to give players a proper rest, play proper pre season friendlies and have a better chance of qualifying.

It was only for our benefit that I originally wanted them to do well however now I don’t really give a %^*&. Just concentrate on ourselves.

Fair piint
These qualifiers are boring and if anything just an early way to be potentially embarrassed.

If we entered 3rd round for example (I’ve no idea what would need to happen for that to be the case) then we’d start the Euro campaign in early August and we’d be able to give players a proper rest, play proper pre season friendlies and have a better chance of qualifying.

It was only for our benefit that I originally wanted them to do well however now I don’t really give a %^*&. Just concentrate on ourselves.

Fair point pal, I just thought I'd missed something in last couple of weeks.

If I could pick results I would want Killie to go through this round just so they are playing Partizan the Thursday before our opener. Marginal gains and all that, I think we will win regardless but it won't hurt.

Seen the other Luxembourg team/Uefa have their game on the Tuesday, freeing up the Thursday for us. Likely to be confirmed Thursday after the game or Friday?

If we are home next Thursday, when will tickets go on sale (for season ticket holders)? Friday?

If we are home next Thursday, when will tickets go on sale (for season ticket holders)? Friday?

Probably about 3 minutes after the final whistle tomorrow :))

Remember getting the email for the Maribor game on the way back to the car last year after the Osijek game.

Reactions: ald
The old lady in all her glory

U8RpEa3.jpg

Ah cannae see her zimmer.

Ah bastard. Not the result I wanted! Good news is, there shouldn’t be any issue with us making QR3 so I can get along to the home game for that tie.

Back