Child abuser Jim Torbett ran Tommy Burns and Sean Fallon testimonials for Celtic FC

Plenty benefited from the I'll gotten gains provided by Torbett in testimonials , too this very day they remain silent, may they all rot in hell.

Pathetic
So because posters bring up singing at the game today, people go back years to find posts about said person as if it makes it all ok

Would I be right in saying that Jock Brown represented him; in a IegaI capacity,?

And after that?

Voila, chief exec at Parkpaaef.

I’ve been looking for the big thread that used to be on here. The main reason was to contact BN94 but I can’t seem to find him either.
A while ago he posted a video through spotlight on YouTube and my family noticed I was in it as a child. To cut a long story short it made me come forward.
Quite a lot has happened since that day and I would really like him to know that if it wasn’t for him talking to me personally then I don’t think I would ever have made that move.
If anyone knows him on here then please could you pass my personal thanks. The video was the sound of silence by the way. I’m in one of the team photos.
It took a lot for me to tell the forum this but I’d love to meet the man and shake his hand. He helped me so much.

They certainly are but we must stop singing about Burns and “sh—-ing Weans”
It’s embarrassing and just stupid.
I genuinely believe the Rangers support singing songs for years and years now has kept this in the public domain,they want it forgot about,swept right under that big carpet.Although some I hate like that one you mentioned "the tims are shag-I weans,I've never sang it hate it.As for burns that bastard went to the grave with dark secrets.

I’ve been looking for the big thread that used to be on here. The main reason was to contact BN94 but I can’t seem to find him either.
A while ago he posted a video through spotlight on YouTube and my family noticed I was in it as a child. To cut a long story short it made me come forward.
Quite a lot has happened since that day and I would really like him to know that if it wasn’t for him talking to me personally then I don’t think I would ever have made that move.
If anyone knows him on here then please could you pass my personal thanks. The video was the sound of silence by the way. I’m in one of the team photos.
It took a lot for me to tell the forum this but I’d love to meet the man and shake his hand. He helped me so much.
Best of luck in your efforts Sir, your courage is beyond anything I could muster.

There’s the thread.

Well done for coming forward, it can’t have been easy, and all the best going forward.

It's the constant contradictions......

Separate, yet close enough for large John to hire and fire - then investigate, cover up and hide it.

Which is it.......completely separated or one and the same.

Cause I know how it looks to me.
It is what the world knows it to be. Celtic are clutching at straws severely with their defence. A technicality that won't wash. I think they will admit liability outside of the court door. It is as plain as the nose on your face. CBC is celtic's boys club, not something else entirely. They were directly involved. They named it.
They funded it.
They staffed it.
They promoted it.
They expanded it.
They chased the paedophiles there.
They brought them back. They changed the name when the heat became too hot.
They still deny liability.
They are a disgrace and the victims deserve compensation not only for the crimes commited against them but for the prolonged agony that the stance taken by celtic has put them through after stepping forward. Compassion for the victim is furthest and I mean furthest from the mind of a celtic director. They should all be ashamed. If your boardroom colleagues don't agree with your stance - resign. No-one has resigned yet apart from the rugby guy who left under mysterious circumstances. He might be the only one showing empathy, but that's to be confirmed.

I’ve said before is that anyone could have a peado working for them. Particularly back in the day. They tried to cover it so as not to tarnish the name of their club. Had they came forward and went to the police at the time, they could’ve claimed they did all in their power to make it right. They didn’t. And in the end they alone have assassinated their own name. I hope the world knows the whole truth in the near future.

It is what the world knows it to be. Celtic are clutching at straws severely with their defence. A technicality that won't wash. I think they will admit liability outside of the court door. It is as plain as the nose on your face. CBC is celtic's boys club, not something else entirely. They were directly involved. They named it.
They funded it.
They staffed it.
They promoted it.
They expanded it.
They chased the paedophiles there.
They brought them back. They changed the name when the heat became too hot.
They still deny liability.
They are a disgrace and the victims deserve compensation not only for the crimes commited against them but for the prolonged agony that the stance taken by celtic has put them through after stepping forward. Compassion for the victim is furthest and I mean furthest from the mind of a celtic director. They should all be ashamed. If your boardroom colleagues don't agree with your stance - resign. No-one has resigned yet apart from the rugby guy who left under mysterious circumstances. He might be the only one showing empathy, but that's to be confirmed.
They paid the boys club to change their name from celtic boys club to St Patrick's. If it had nothing to,do with them then why pay them the money.

This is true. I just wish the media outside Scotland or a respected documentary maker would take this on.
I would have suggested Mark Williams Thomas, the ex detective who did the big expose on Savile.
He went down in my estimation the other week though for agreeing to be the paid inquisitor in chief for the tawdry Michelle Mone 'damage limitation' interview.
He's got his finger in a few of these scandals, odd why he hasn't felt the need to get involved with the scum.

Quote fromJim Torbett himself. See Evening Times Nov 12th 1974.
''There are so many people behind the scenes i would like to thank. I was the front man, but without their help and, of course, the enormous support of Celtic Football Club and Jock Stein in particular, it just wouldnt have been possible''

Doesnt sound like the man who many report kicked him out?

Back