Child abuser Jim Torbett ran Tommy Burns and Sean Fallon testimonials for Celtic FC

Former first ministers Mcleish, McConnell and Salmond all had affinity with Winning and of course the disgraced Keith O'Brian. The clergy of the cult always seem to crop up with their opinions and influence, the blessed T Burns follower of the faith certainly used connections with the church and government to his advantage. Their again the same Burns that stood up for Cairney and Torbett always kept dubious company.

Hmm, I wonder if 'David O'Brien' of the Tommy Burns committee is the same paedo child molesting scout leader who got a 6 1/2 years sentence at the end of last year. I'd bet my house on it.

It might be an idea to actually verify the facts before making such a grave accusation?

There must be more Micks living in Scotland than what we imagined them or a hell of a lot of protestants are voting for Scottish Nationalist Papes.
Your right there mate. The nats are certainly not made up of poets, not by a long way. If that was what they depended on, then independence wouldn't be a thing in this country.

Too many woke middle class types have bought into the guff that they're selling. They're the real problem here.

Your right there mate. The nats are certainly not made up of poets, not by a long way. If that was what they depended on, then independence wouldn't be a thing in this country.

Too many woke middle class types have bought into the guff that they're selling. They're the real problem here.
My mrs is related to one of the top MP's in SNP. His father and uncle both in the OO

Story after story coming out ,what we need is an inquiry and prosecution.As this has been covered up for too long as posters have said.But I will be in my grave before Celtic,their employees and the R.C church will be investigated.The treatment and buy off of victims is akin to Nazi Germany.

Story after story coming out ,what we need is an inquiry and prosecution.As this has been covered up for too long as posters have said.But I will be in my grave before Celtic,their employees and the R.C church will be investigated.The treatment and buy off of victims is akin to Nazi Germany.
Everyone will be in their graves that seems to me is their long term plan,its been going on 50yrs.

told a man seeking an apology for being raped by a priest as a child: “Can you not let him off with it? He’s an old man.”

the church had no obligation to report alleged paedophile priests to the police.

This is the kind of mentality we are dealing with here, this is child rape not driving without a seatbelt. The only crime above this is murder. These sicos will tell you the child wanted it to happen, these are far from rap of the knuckles internal discipline issues. They shouldn’t be allowed to barter their way out of justice neither should the facilitators/apologists. String em up!!!!

Also emailed my msp bill Kidd. Dont know where his allegiances lie but I kept the message pretty neutral...went along the disgusted father route rather than tim bashing...I am a dad by the way

Agree with you approach Teds, and always word my stuff that way too, as a human & not a
football fan.

Burns is also requiring investigating in this.
His name keeps popping up tint and time again
He was one who invited Torbett back to the club. It took intervention from a Kelly to persuade Fergus McCann to put a stop to it.

One statement in that made me want to scream was from Devine.”Can you not let him off he’s an old man”.What the fu*k has that to do with anything.Like their church their football club have enabled paedophiles for decades.Time they were both torn down.Disgusting organisations.

Always need to be wary of stuff on line but it is stated on one site that there were allegations of child abuse made against the cult in the 11th Century...……...

Aye, Tommy Burns. One of a bunch of young kids from CBC who got 'taken somewhere' made up a story of a fictitious match v Real Madrid and dear Tommy scored the winner.
Carried that particular lie on his back for the rest of his life. A strange behaviour in anyone's language. On returning home from that 'trip' he must have went home and told his parents and all his friends that's what happened.
Wonder why he did that, who was he covering for?
Burns then tried to bring Cairney back to his club when manager, Cairney is now a convicted paedophile, then we have Neil Lennon with paedophile Bennell in a caravan, just another creepy revelation, also when Torbett was hunted down in the USA he was staying with a bloke who once played as a goal-keeper for CBC when Torbett was running it.
The power paedophiles somehow hold over boys, even after they have reached adulthood is quite tragic.

stein2a.jpg

Celtic Manager Tommy Burns with Frank Cairney.
Tommy was certainly friendly with the most prolific abusers in probably the biggest peadophile ring in sport.

stein2a.jpg

Celtic Manager Tommy Burns with Frank Cairney.
Tommy was certainly friendly with the most prolific abusers in probably the biggest peadophile ring in sport.

Thats why his relationship broke down with McCann. When he was appointed manager by McCann he reintroduced Cairney to Celtic who had been banned by the old board for abusing a Celtic boys club player in America. The boy who was abused by Cairney was now a first team squad member at Celtic park! Imagine how he felt. One of the old board advise McCann and McCann told Burns Cairney was not allowed around Celtic. if you go back you will see Burns quoted in the media attacking old board members saying they were sticking their nose in and undermining his decisions, it was all about Cairney.

Burns was a Cnut, he knew what Cairney was and the media knew.

Thats why his relationship broke down with McCann. When he was appointed manager by McCann he reintroduced Cairney to Celtic who had been banned by the old board for abusing a Celtic boys club player in America. The boy who was abused by Cairney was now a first team squad member at Celtic park! Imagine how he felt. One of the old board advise McCann and McCann told Burns Cairney was not allowed around Celtic. if you go back you will see Burns quoted in the media attacking old board members saying they were sticking their nose in and undermining his decisions, it was all about Cairney.

Didn't Burns go scuttling round to Cairney's house to tell him the Club had his back when he heard that the cops were on their way ?

Great guy, Father Burns...

Didn't Burns go scuttling round to Cairney's house to tell him the Club had his back when he heard that the cops were on their way ?
Makes you wonder where Tommy burns fitted into the whole sorry saga. Looking back he always had a heavy burdened look about him.

Part of me thinks Neil Lennon has the same look about him, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if that’s where a lot of Lennons problems stem from and maybe why I couldn’t hate Lennon as much in his second stint at the tramps and sort of felt sorry for him. Who knows.

It’s sickening!

If it was us I would have such hatred for Rangers.

They all know full well what went on yet they still turn up.

I would think more of them if they carried on the same way as they did through the Lennon farce.

It’s tragic that their hatred for Rangers and Protestants means more to them than the disgusting things that their club is guilty of.

Dear oh dear.

The more you read of Tommy Burns the more he was up to his neck in it all.
Wee Fergus put him in his place when he wanted to defend his peado mates and was telling the press that they all stood by the dirty bastard.

What the fik was going throo his mind that he thought it was acceptable to stand by these people?

It’s sickening!

If it was us I would have such hatred for Rangers.

They all know full well what went on yet they still turn up.

I would think more of them if they carried on the same way as they did through the Lennon farce.

It’s tragic that their hatred for Rangers and Protestants means more to them than the disgusting things that their club is guilty of.

Dear oh dear.
It's very worrying that Catholicism don't really see child abuse as a big deal that can be absolved with a few made up words in a box. As if a right of passage

Tommy burns took secrets to the grave with him,a.horrible man that had no problem being pals with peodophiles, it's staggering how many associated to that club,from there best manager to captains

Makes you wonder where Tommy burns fitted into the whole sorry saga. Looking back he always had a heavy burdened look about him.

Part of me thinks Neil Lennon has the same look about him, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if that’s where a lot of Lennons problems stem from and maybe why I couldn’t hate Lennon as much in his second stint at the tramps and sort of felt sorry for him. Who knows.
Up to his neck in it and it will come out. Seriously just think about it. Cairney kicked out for abusing a youth player in New Jersey, the players parents saying they don’t want charges brought as long as he’s kicked out and then when Burns comes back the player is in the first team squad and his manager brings back his abuser. he Didn’t bring him back to the boys club, he brought him back around the first team. Burns and Cairney were very very close, in and out of each others houses and he knew fine well what he had been accused of.

Back