Chilean Football Season Called Off with Six Games Remaining

drgriffen

With the continuing problems in Chile the league season has been cancelled with 6 games left. Universidad Catolica have been crowned champions.

Hopefully, @chilebear and @DutchFR_1908 and any other Bears in Chile are all safe and well.

Any idea what’s being done about the bottom of the league?
Bottom 3 teams separated by just 1 point. 6 point separating the bottom 6.

Any idea what’s being done about the bottom of the league?
Bottom 3 teams separated by just 1 point. 6 point separating the bottom 6.

Not 100% but I've read there will be no promotions or relegations. Title was given to Catolica because they were miles ahead.

Universidad Catolica is the team we signed Seb Rozenthal from if l recall.

Terrible situation over there, an older man who comes into my work moved over here from Chile and was telling me about the troubles his family and friends are surrounded by.
Sounds truly awful.

Sadly it’s been suspended along with a lot of other sporting events as well.
I can understand why though. Colo Colo fans turned up for a match, They decided not to go into the stadium but instead they would protest. They absolutely wrecked a few streets. They’re by far the most mentalist fans I’ve ever come across.

Whats the best link to upload photos on here?

Sadly it’s been suspended along with a lot of other sporting events as well.
I can understand why though. Colo Colo fans turned up for a match, They decided not to go into the stadium but instead they would protest. They absolutely wrecked a few streets. They’re by far the most mentalist fans I’ve ever come across.

Heres how they left it.

What about the lower divisions, have they been annulled? Just wondering cos' Rangers De Talca have links with us, for obvious reasons.

Ive never seen so much violence as I have since October the 18th. So youre right mate.
And it doesnt seem to be stopping any time soon

Are you going to remain in Chile for the foreseeable? How did you end up in Chile if you don´t mind me asking?

Are you going to remain in Chile for the foreseeable? How did you end up in Chile if you don´t mind me asking?
It all depends on what the future holds. If the left communists get in then I might be forced to leave.It would depend on The economy as well.
I came down here to work for 6 months, that was 16 years ago.

Christ total anarchy, I was in Brazil for the 2013 riots but not as bad as that, well in Porto Alegre anyway
Christ total anarchy, I was in Brazil for the 2013 riots but not as bad as that, well in Porto Alegre anyway
@chilebear can you summarise the actual situation? It isn’t really being reported much over here.
Fucking hell, that's mental.
Ive tagged you in the thread in the lounge on it. Have a look at the clips ive posted on it.
Mental stuff

Back