Chip chip away

I'm more thinking their trying to pull Scottish football down make it uninvestable & try & work their ticket elsewhere there is definitely something going on in the background here

i think this is a last gasp attempt at it but they know itll fail a bit like a guy giving it the cmon then to some guy who would waste him while his pals are holding him back

unless blackpool dave knows something hes not telling us

Their first target will be Regan. They'll keep stabbing away at him until he falls - character assassination, Chinese whispers, innuendo, intimidation - whatever it takes. They'll have private detectives following him and rooking through his trash. Once they drop him, the rest of the Hampden suits - McRae, Petrie, Topping, etc will be keeking their breeks and will cave in to the demands for a full judicial review of the LNS verdict. Threats and intimidation, it's the mentally challenged way.

I reckon that Regan not only opposing Pig Eyes, but also publicly humiliating him with the only one club and no-one else line has got folk thinking what is really going on here ? Regan suddenly developing a spine where the Mhankies are concerned is certainly puzzling.

mentally challengeds are the most sleekit, double crossing underhand bastards god gave 2 legs too. Nothing they do surprises or shocks me.

They don't want us dead, they want us uncompetitive and languishing mid table, then liewells can lobby his new UEFA mates about lack of competition etc and push for a move elsewhere, that's the endgame.

They don't want us dead, they want us uncompetitive and languishing mid table, then liewells can lobby his new UEFA mates about lack of competition etc and push for a move elsewhere, that's the endgame.
This is my opinion too. Their ticket is being worked.

They can't get our titles so will start focussing on something else. The SFA is now in their immediate firing line so expect the threats to member clubs and intimidation of individuals to be ramped up in the weeks ahead.

Something's definately happened, I remember there being serious questions at the time of Regans appointment due to his links with Lawell and since then he has proved to be that scum clubs puppet.

Now all of a sudden Lawell leaves the SFA and Regan has a pop. Something's went on within that corrupt cabal to affect the harmony.

Last edited:
Weve got 54 untouchable titles, lawell knows that, so am happy to let him talk a lot of shite to whoever he wants. Lets us quietly go about our business of regaining our righful place at the top of the pile. WHEN we win on 23rd the meltdoon from the piggery will be epic

They won't get our titles. And even if his end game involves moving to England I'd imagine they (English FA) would invite us to any meetings as well. Not that that will happen either.

Nah not buying this pish...this is last ditch attempt of a drowning (19th Century Terroristy) man to grab everything near bye to pull it under with him.............they wont take titles and they haven't a hope in fuk of making it to the EPL or any other English league for that matter........they have failed and now they want to make everything else toxic around them...and the other spfl member clubs are calling them out on it and distancing themselves...........YOU FAILED YOU MUTANT HATEFILLED SCUM!

I'm more thinking their trying to pull Scottish football down make it uninvestable & try & work their ticket elsewhere there is definitely something going on in the background here

I've said this from the beginning.

Our problems were a dream come true to them.

They will not stop undermining Scottish football until the arse falls completely out of it and manufacture a move elsewhere.

I reckon that Regan not only opposing Pig Eyes, but also publicly humiliating him with the only one club and no-one else line has got folk thinking what is really going on here ? Regan suddenly developing a spine where the Mhankies are concerned is certainly puzzling.

Simply put, Celtic aren't all powerful anymore and Regan can stand up to celtic now that Rangers are back to being a stable top level club.

Their first target will be Regan. They'll keep stabbing away at him until he falls - character assassination, Chinese whispers, innuendo, intimidation - whatever it takes. They'll have private detectives following him and rooking through his trash. Once they drop him, the rest of the Hampden suits - McRae, Petrie, Topping, etc will be keeking their breeks and will cave in to the demands for a full judicial review of the LNS verdict. Threats and intimidation, it's the mentally challenged way.

Unlike the dirt on the SCUM that needs no detective work ,no digging ,No Chinese whispers .Everybody knows exactly what went on at their sordid club.They just put the same effort into covering it up and journalists are complicit in this by their silence at all cost .

Defo smell a rhat with this play from Lieswell

He is not stupid and given they are starting CL games tonight why did they release their statement on Sat?

He's up to something.

I hope our board are ready to hit back and demand severe sanctions for the vhermins child abuse cover ups

Remember McClafferty is in jail in Belfast having already admitting to abusing minors and reserve players at the Scumhut

Add Torbett and Cairney and the school teacher who've been charged too.

Lieswell IMO has allowed GB to influence him

There is clearly no appetite for anymore bloodlust and Liewell knows that. This is about something else I can't put my finger on.

I don't think Liewell will carry much clout at the ECA, certainly never did us any good having John McLelland on the board.

Someone else said this, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

Liewell now has his feet under the rug with UEFA he is angling to get his team of beasts into the epl
England don't want them or us. It's not happening. Turkeys don't vote for Christmas. Plus I suspect the various police forces and rail authorities don't want thousands of boozed up Scots filling up weekend trains and annoying the hell out of families and old dears.

Liewell now has his feet under the rug with UEFA he is angling to get his team of beasts into the epl
Do you really think the EPL will invite them down for talks given the way they've behaved towards the SFA and Scottish football in general? That's not their play here as they know it's a non starter, they are trying to get Regan sacked and made an example of so that they can have total control.

Celtic's best chance of moving elsewhere is as part of a package with us.

Let's face it, England is the obvious desired destination here and they're not going to want one without the other so, if that really is the Yahoos objective, it's actually more beneficial for them that there's a strong Rangers alongside to help make their case.

I'm not sure there's any ulterior motive at play actually - I simply think Beasts will be Beasts and they just can't let the idea of title stripping go so easily.

The image of the Fat Japanese as some evil Bond villain pulling the strings of Scottish football may be a tempting one to use at times, but it's not really accurate.

There's far greater shades of grey than most have the capacity to accept and I think that's all we're seeing here.

Right now Celtic have never had it so good. Why would they want to change? These are their NIAR years: monopolising the domestic game while coining it in from Europe.

I agree that it's always wise to make hay when the sun shines, but I'm really not so sure Lawwell and his Rebel Rabble are looking for any drastic change at this point in time.

I don't think its about titles, after all the current attack is regarding our UEFA license.

What is the end game, do they want 20M quid off us because thats what Celtc would have got if they had been in the CL that year?

They are institutionalised losers.

While they are successful on the park they have to find something else to be irate about - this just happens to be their chosen subject.

They'll revert to type once we get back on top and the focus will be on them feeling sorry for themselves for being an inferior football team.

I don't think its about titles, after all the current attack is regarding our UEFA license.

What is the end game, do they want 20M quid off us because thats what Celtc would have got if they had been in the CL that year?
What if they had lost in the qualifiers though? I'm not saying that this isn't what they are after, merely that a court would be hard pushed to say that they would've made X amount when they could have been papped out by Malmo?

As has been previously mooted,there's something afoot here,never forget how devious your educated (let's not kid ourselves here) 19th Century Terrorist actually is.They will lie,be sleekit,conniving 4 faced devious bastards to get to their end game while at the same time trying to convince you nothing is wrong and i'm your friend.They have to be watched very closely 24/7.

What if they had lost in the qualifiers though? I'm not saying that this isn't what they are after, merely that a court would be hard pushed to say that they would've made X amount when they could have been papped out by Malmo?
Totally agree, that's why I'm confused about their end game. Although logic like the above is lost on them.

Totally agree, that's why I'm confused about their end game. Although logic like the above is lost on them.

Power, domination? Clearly dark arts involved somewhere. We need to crush these bast@rds and hopefully the start will come on the 23rd.

They see a threat that's why all hell is breaking loose that tells me we are getting closer to winning league hope its this year. 55 55 55 55

There is clearly no appetite for anymore bloodlust and Liewell knows that. This is about something else I can't put my finger on.

I don't think Liewell will carry much clout at the ECA, certainly never did us any good having John McLelland on the board.

Put your finger on regan

Back