Chips Cheese and Curry sauce at Ibrox

Looks like someone put some runny jobby on top of some chips then sprinkled some cheese on top of that

Says outside Ibrox I assume it's from one of the vans and not a kiosk at Ibrox

That looks like something the dug's just chucked up after eating some white dog shite in the park ! Having said that it's probably tastier than some of the pies I've had inside Ibrox, one of which resembled and felt as hard as an ice hockey puck, should have carried a public health warning - or some false teeth from Tam Shepherds to try and eat it with ;)

My wife's niece is a senior rep at the Glasgow Hydro with regards events planning/ catering.
Speaking with her and her man at a trip home last week. They were telling me the company she represents have signed for the catering deal at Rangers, both corporate and retail level. Not sure if its old news, and I was drunk when she told me the name, centerplate maybe? They are doing the events catering for the upcoming WC too. Where she will be going.
Compas I think their name is.

It sounds disgusting but it’s actually pretty good. Chips, cheese and gravy is better though!

I was pished on Sunday and had a donner kebab pie, thought it tasted amazing at the time but I’m 99% sure that was the drink :D

I went to stenhousemuir v Stirling around new year when crowds were limited.

Steak & haggis pie from the pie shed was top notch. Home made soup looked great also.

Says outside Ibrox I assume it's from one of the vans and not a kiosk at Ibrox

Two buttered rolls and then you are talking!

Reminds me of a sight I saw about 15-20 years ago outside the Pizza Corolla next to the Tron church on a Buchanan St, came out with my sausage supper and a guy was a wee bit worse for wear for about 9 in the evening. Had his chippy balanced on top of the rectangle bin and he was using that as a table. Not entirely sure what the liquid was in his dinner but it was all down his shirt and face.

better than the sausage roll i was served up in club72 on thursday. Was seriously 2'' long and they charged £6 for it. Club taking the absolute piss
B562389-A-60-DB-4-F4-E-93-FC-A88-FE686557-C.jpg
£6 :eek:

Checking in, worse for wear on a Thursday. We're in a title dogfight (3 points the worse, just beaten the favourites in the EL, throwing it wide open and still in the hunt for the cup final and a very unorthodox treble.

Do you like my pie?

%^*&. RIGHT. OFF.

Back