Chris Commons "The stupidity of these Rangers fans"

Make no mistake, they are hurting and hurting bad. Drink it in Rangers fans. Take delight in their salty salty tears.

P.S. I can’t believe people actually think that photo in Bute House is real. It’s an old picture with a photo of Salmond photoshopped onto the TV.
Fooled me not that it took much.

Schools and nurseries returning last week in Ayrshire and Glasgow have already seen classes sent home with Covid (people I know).

Any rise in rates in Ayr, Aberdeen or Fort William will have nothing to do with P1 to P3 returns or P4 upwards returning next week... it will be blamed on Rangers fans.

My niece got tested yesterday after 2 in her class tested positive. She is 6!

maciUkc.png
giphy.gif

It’s the the Scottish press .
Why would anybody be surprised?
These crayon scribblers are an irrelevance .

Commons having a go also in the Daily Mail. It's almost a two page spread with the rest of the page about "Sturgeon's fury at the fans"
Commons tells us that "it's a slap in the face for the NHS and those who lost loved ones to Covid"

Can't recall his outcry about the rioting fans at Parkhead recently. He's a strange one.
If celtic won the league this year you can replace the word Rangers for Celtic because it would be exactly the same thing that happened.

It was inevitable that there would be a large gathering, and that it would be condemned. Everyone knew it, especially the police.

Others have done it without punishment and there should be none for us. I don't blame any of them for having a go, they are correct. The politicians have been banging on about it for 12 months.

We just need to take it and move on, it was never going to be any different.

Didn’t take a magician to predict that they would all pile on. The furor will subside. It gives the haters a crumb of comfort, these crumbs can absorb some of their salty tears.

Commons having a go also in the Daily Mail. It's almost a two page spread with the rest of the page about "Sturgeon's fury at the fans"
Commons tells us that "it's a slap in the face for the NHS and those who lost loved ones to Covid"

Can't recall his outcry about the rioting fans at Parkhead recently. He's a strange one.
To be fair he did, not Sharing a link as it’s in the Sun but you can easily google it.

He’d recently shown signs of being slightly less bitter than most of them. Just shows how they revert to type when reality sets in. File under cuunt.
Every single tim is just like that, even the so called decent ones. It might just take longer to scrape down to it, but it's there.

BLM protests - no spike in cases
Celtic fans riot - no spike in cases
Tampa fans celebrate the superbowl ' no spike in cases.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say there will be no spike in cases.

Even if there is theres a vaccine in play

It's almost like it's nothing to do with covid and just outright hatred of Rangers and unionists. Who am I kidding? Of course it's that.

These blowhards pick and choose what mass gatherings they're offended by based on what football team they support. Everyone can see that, so fúck them.

Reactions: VGM
The stupidity of these st Johnstone fans

the stupidity of these rioting Celtic fans

the stupidity of these BLM protestors

the stupidity of these......

Zzzzzz

I honestly couldn’t give a shit what any of the haters think.

Party on, bears :)

The Daily Mail is one of the most insidious rhags out there.
Don’t be daft.
There are a dozen more “insidious” newspapers on the shelves reach day/week.
In fact, I’d suggest the Mail and Express/Star are the only ones that give us a chance.

The laugh is Kris Commons struggles to complete a single coherent sentence when speaking on live broadcasts but here hes turned into some sort of Virologist/Politician/Policeman hybrid.

He should probably just go back to being thick as mince, at least thats entertaining.

While almost every country and news team in the World reported on the mounting death count at the height of the pandemic last year, the same Kris Commons, along with Hartson, Sutton, Lennon and the rest of the Celtic propagana Scottish media machine decided that awarding the title was a more important issue than the Covid crisis.

It’s shameful that Worldwide news content rightly focused on the pandemic, except in Scotland where his former club held a news conference to bleat about a League title.
8-F408-A2-E-693-B-4-D4-F-BBC5-591-E281-FF515.jpg

Every single one of these arseholes that are trying to smear us and put as down as some kind of rampaging hordes can bite my fkn banger,until they can front up on every other crowd scenario and not pick and choose on Rangers and the fans they can fck right off.

Commons was on standby on a Sunday night to make those statements? That's pathetic

Don’t be daft.
There are a dozen more “insidious” newspapers on the shelves reach day/week.
In fact, I’d suggest the Mail and Express/Star are the only ones that give us a chance.
I am an ex Mail reader because of Greechan in particular. Haven't bought a paper in a decade.

I am an ex Mail reader because of Greechan in particular. Haven't bought a paper in a decade.
Undoubtedly the bad apple in there.
I’m the same as you re the purchasing.
Probably longer but with one exception in that I need to buy for the flights to the holiday destination.

Undoubtedly the bad apple in there.
I’m the same as you re the purchasing.
Probably longer but with one exception in that I need to buy for the flights to the holiday destination.
Always go for a good book instead, not that we have had the opportunity to go on holiday recently.
What a day yesterday my friend.

Do we really care what any of these nonenties have to say. I will not take criticism from someone who played for the paedo harbourers

A halfwit who couldn't enter a dugout without giving himself concussion does not deserve to be listened to.

Always go for a good book instead, not that we have had the opportunity to go on holiday recently.
What a day yesterday my friend.
The best, bar none.
Beats 75, 87, 97, 03, and all the ordinary wins.
I wondered if I’d ever see the day again.

Back