Chris Evans Breakfast show now.

I had 12 new emails in my inbox when I logged on this morning. So I sent myself 43 emails and lo and behold, I had 55 emails in my inbox!! I couldn’t believe it, what a coincidence. Because hopefully Rangers are about to win their 55th league title and I support Rangers!!!

It didn’t last long, I’ve now got 66 emails and I’m thinking about reading some of those that I sent to myself to get it to 55 again :rolleyes:

Anything that gets them beeling is fine by me. Remember back in the 90’s, Differ, that Catholic nonentity threatening Evans he might get a doing if he ever sets foot in Glasgow.

Looking forward to Ken Bruce playing Europe, Final Countdown later
Da la Deh Deh da la Deh Deh deh

My daughter had an art project for school to hand in and she started with a drawing of the dog. Then he added a TV with SG on SSN, two windows and a clock showing 4:55. She came through with it saying do you think my teacher will notice it‘s two wins for 55?

He sat in the row in front of me at a Rangers v Hamilton Scottish cup game played at fir park in the 90s. Got him and Jimmy 5 bellies to sign my ticket.

In the dim and distant past, when games used to start at 3 on a Saturday, I used to get the 6.15 Shuttle back to London.
Frequent travellers on that flight over the years included Arteta, Souness and Gazza.
Got on speaking terms with all over time and one Saturday Gazza invited me to go up to London with him where he was meeting Evans and Danny Baker.
Politely declined for fear of death either from the night out with them, or from the wife who would have been somewhat unsympathetic!
Have often wondered what would have happened had I accepted the invite, but at least I’ve survived another 20 odd years to have the opportunity to wonder!!

(6-15 Shuttle...... 6 - 1 = 5 and 5)

Last edited:
Back