Chris Iweluno

Didn’t see it. Contrast that with James McFudden saying that he had nowhere else to put his foot. Aye, other than the foot of grass before Kamara’s leg!

Needless to say, Springburn’s favourite closet yahoo was getting it tight - the air in my sitting room was blue.

Iwelumo is a Celtic fan but I do like him as a pundit. Seems like a good guy as well.

McFadden was not happy talking about Alfie after, was almost calling out the ref at one point as well. Fair changed his tune though when McGregor's challenge was spoken about

???

We went to St Josephs in Kilmarnock and is a pape?
I can confirm this.

I ended up going to the Joes school prom way back on the 90s at the Park Suite at Rugby Park as I was seeing a girl from there, and ended up at the bar blethering to him for ages, think he might just have went pro at that point.

There isn’t a genuine dyed in the wool (brought up) bluenose on BBC Shortbread tv apart from Ricky Foster. Stevie Thompson and Neil McCann whilst Rangers inclined, don’t really count in my eyes.

PQ management would never permit it.

Glad we’ve cleared up that he’s a mentally challenged Rangers fan from Coatbridge who went to a proddy Catholic school in Kilmarnock.
I am sure that I saw coming out of the synagogue in Clarkston , or was it the mosque on the Clydeside , oh wait a minute it might have been the sikh gurdwara in Pollokshields . I hope that has cleared it up for everyone ;)

Seems reasonable in his views however I just can't deal with the podcasts he is on as it sounds like he is shouting constantly

Sounds like he is a better pundit than footballer.
When watching Alfie's miss, he was probably thinking, "Why did the ball not hit a divot like that at Hampden - then I would have had an excuse?"

Seems reasonable in his views however I just can't deal with the podcasts he is on as it sounds like he is shouting constantly
On the Terrace podcast he keeps saying “You understand?” To incredibly basic points which the interviewer will obviously understand. Good to see he didn’t do that last night.

He’s on the Terrace podcast and is a self proclaimed Celtic fan. But he’s an ex professional first and is able to be neutral.

Rather a Celtic fan like that than someone with a political agenda like Michael Stewart who picks and chooses the rules when it comes to us.

He’s on the Terrace podcast and is a self proclaimed Celtic fan. But he’s an ex professional first and is able to be neutral.

Rather a Celtic fan like that than someone with a political agenda like Michael Stewart who picks and chooses the rules when it comes to us.
Exactly it’s not about your allegiances it’s about how much of n arsewipe you are - MS rates well on that

McFadden was not happy talking about Alfie after, was almost calling out the ref at one point as well. Fair changed his tune though when McGregor's challenge was spoken about
He thought McGregor stamped wasn’t a red but Alfie was definitely a red. You could see he was raging and big Boydy was laughing at him brilliant viewing.

Back