Chris Jack “Pack Of Cards” Article.

my personal favourite:

‘’ Some fans will console themselves with the cries of ‘Sevco’ and insist that the league flag that will fly above Ibrox next season is the first that Rangers have won. If that helps you sleep at night, then you go ahead, Bhoys’’ B-) B-D

The sense of entitlement has been remarkable in recent times but that is what happens when titles are delivered via an email from Hampden. Even in recent days, there has been a stench of arrogance in the aftermath of the Covid failures that threaten Scottish football

brilliant

“The sense of entitlement has been remarkable in recent times but that is what happens when titles are delivered via an email from Hampden”

“Some fans will console themselves with the cries of ‘Sevco’ and insist that the league flag that will fly above Ibrox next season is the first that Rangers have won. If that helps you sleep at night, then you go ahead, Bhoys.”

200.gif

The sense of entitlement has been remarkable in recent times but that is what happens when titles are delivered via an email from Hampden. Even in recent days, there has been a stench of arrogance in the aftermath of the Covid failures that threaten Scottish football
The best bit of an excellent piece from Jack.

I would normally counsel against us getting too over-excited before we have actually won anything, and warn of pride coming before a fall and all that.... but we’re genuinely getting to that point now. It’s tantalisingly close. And even if the fall did somehow come this season, the house of cards is collapsing whilst we are building on increasingly solid foundations.

Not even read the article yet but those soundbites are delicious.

The line about consoling themselves with cries of Sevco is exactly what I had planned to use to every prick that has had fly kicks at me over the last 10 years.

It's been a long long time since anything like that has seen the light of day in this countries sporting press.
Made my boiled egg taste all the better, so it did.

I hope those of them who can, are squirming reading that.

Chris won't be flavour of the month with any of his counterparts today.

I look forward to some sort of retaliation from the 19th Century Terrorist press.

my personal favourite:

‘’ Some fans will console themselves with the cries of ‘Sevco’ and insist that the league flag that will fly above Ibrox next season is the first that Rangers have won. If that helps you sleep at night, then you go ahead, Bhoys’’ B-) B-D

brilliant

Yes! Yes! Yes!

It has never been about stopping Celtic. The title means everything to Rangers for their own sake and winning number 55 is more important than denying ten-in-a-row.

Spot on
This is something they really don't want to face up to. Every Bear knows that mythical 10 was tainted so it was completely irrelevant & if they weren't so scared of acknowledging their place, they'd admit they need to be playing against us at full strength for it to merit a place in history. Alas, as ever, their history is full of lies.

The tide, in terms of the media has absolutely turned. Keevins' nonsense about leaving allegiances at the door in the journalistic profession went out the window in 2011 and now it's the turn of the journos with leanings to our side to have their day.

Even the other side have to grudgingly admit that the natural order has been restored.

I'm loving every second of it.

No more polis hats and wiping their beaks on corner flags, just the realisation that their back in the rightful place.

Back