Chris Jack “Pack Of Cards” Article.

I don't normally click on a link but I'm glad I did for this one. That is an awesome article and I cannot believe it has been published.

And of course a few declans have left the car park and come in from the cold to comment....yer deid and sevco etc. So predictable and brings joy that they are hurting.

Best article I've read in ages. Absolutely spot on.

Read and weep Declan, cry harder please.

I was happy here being 21 points ahead, more than competent in Europe, a forward thinking manager and backroom staff and with a young squad on the up. Then I read those comments and remembered that unfortunately Rangers died (Keith) and it's not really that bad being completely overtaken in every way so long as you cling on to that soundbite. I hope they continue to feel that way as we build on this season.

I was happy here being 21 points ahead, more than competent in Europe, a forward thinking manager and backroom staff and with a young squad on the up. Then I read those comments and remembered that unfortunately Rangers died (Keith) and it's not really that bad being completely overtaken in every way so long as you cling on to that soundbite. I hope they continue to feel that way as we build on this season.
Brilliant point,mate. let them think we are pish. Their arrogance will help us to more trophys.

That's a well written piece that will cut even the most bitter Tim to the core, they know its undeniably true.

To go into our 150th year as champions would be brilliant but to have a disciplined, professional, well managed Rangers stepping into our next 150 years is beyond what any of us could have hoped for in the past decade.

That's a well written piece that will cut even the most bitter Tim to the core, they know its undeniably true.

To go into our 150th year as champions would be brilliant but to have a disciplined, professional, well managed Rangers stepping into our next 150 years is beyond what any of us could have hoped for in the past decade.

Many a day in this last decade I’ve even had my doubts & im now over 50 years watching as a ST holder RB1.

It’s just an absolute joy at the moment mate.

And reaching 150 years with the club in its current position, and state of development, is just a sign of its magnificence.

I've found it difficult to take our excuse for the press in Scotland seriously - & that's been the case for at least 20 years

Even when Wattie was winning us trophies - he rightly pointed out that we were rarely ever given full credit for our achievements

So it's going to take a bit more than this one off, half decent article, to change my opinion of the fourth estate - let alone trust them

I'm not naive enough to expect them to be our best buddies & I realise they've got a job to do - which is presumably to sell newspapers

Accurate & entertaining as this article may be - let's not forget their long established reliance on a Rangers bashing content they believed would increase &/or satisfy their existing readership

All that said let's enjoy it when it's available -

This has always been the case for Rangers fans.

"It has never been about stopping Celtic. The title means everything to Rangers for their own sake and winning number 55 is more important than denying ten-in-a-row".

The media for far too long tried to make out the opposite, but deep down they knew fine well. B-D

That they have underestimated us is bang on. They still think they are playing a team of Holts and Garners . Long may they continue to do so.

Chris is a great lad - well played mate.
I have a feeling he has been constructing this piece for a wee while and just waiting for the right moment to release it - BOOOOM!!

It’s a good article by Chris & he makes a lot of good points, but it’s been published way too soon IMO.

We’ve already blown a great opportunity to win Gerrard’s first trophy & I’ve still got the fear...

It’s a good article by Chris & he makes a lot of good points, but it’s been published way too soon IMO.

We’ve already blown a great opportunity to win Gerrard’s first trophy & I’ve still got the fear...
I’d partly agree I’m certainly not saying anything like that to anyone but equally Im figuring that it has been published early to heap the pressure on - pushing them from doubting to feeling they are now defeated .

"The sense of entitlement has been remarkable in recent times but that is what happens when titles are delivered via an email from Hampden."

boom, headshot.

Back