Chris Kamara not sounding too good on sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyGersLand!

Definitely slurring his words, hope he's alright - could be something concerning.
Could be cancer of the temporal lobe, resulting in pressure and an anomaly in the blood pressure, which could cause a cranial strain and lead to a stroke.*
Alternatively, could be a million other things, including, it simply being fucking freezing, leaving him a bit distracted.

*Disclaimer, I'm not a doctor, none of the above constitutes an opinion or a real medical diagnosis.

Aurelius72

Could be cancer of the temporal lobe, resulting in pressure and an anomaly in the blood pressure, which could cause a cranial strain and lead to a stroke.*
Alternatively, could be a million other things, including, it simply being fucking freezing, leaving him a bit distracted.

*Disclaimer, I'm not a doctor, none of the above constitutes an opinion or a real medical diagnosis.
:oops:

Last edited:

Captain Cutlass

Official Ticketer
Talk about an over reaction?
He looks and talks like he always does...with loads of stops starts and indecision thrown in for good measure.
That's Chris Kamara...calm down ffs!

Arminius

Official Ticketer
Though he sounded as if he had something in his mouth?
LOL.

I haven’t read beyond your post but I did speculate that this thread would have the guy with a stroke or MS and it’ll turn out he got caught on the hop sneaking a swift hot dog between shots. :))

hammer17

Official Ticketer
A stroke?

The amount of times I have been slurring words after a night out and no one has ever said to me “You okay pal, are you having a stroke”...More like are you f*****g pis*ed.
sitting here laughing away to myself :))

Arkanoid

Listened to him with Jonny Vaughan on Radio X, seemed Bob on to me. Might have been pished, give him a break

BruceyBalboa

Didn't see him the first time this was brought up, but caught a bit of Soccer Saturday this afternoon and his speech did sound a bit slurred. Definitely night and day from how he normally sounds.

Hopefully nothing in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.