Chris Kamara not sounding too good on sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has confirmed on twitter he had a halls soother at the back of his mouth and forgot to take it out when the cameras panned to him.

To be honest that’s exactly what it sounded like. Trying to manoeuvre a sweet/halls and talk at the same time!

Definitely slurring his words, hope he's alright - could be something concerning.
Could be cancer of the temporal lobe, resulting in pressure and an anomaly in the blood pressure, which could cause a cranial strain and lead to a stroke.*
Alternatively, could be a million other things, including, it simply being fucking freezing, leaving him a bit distracted.

*Disclaimer, I'm not a doctor, none of the above constitutes an opinion or a real medical diagnosis.

Could be cancer of the temporal lobe, resulting in pressure and an anomaly in the blood pressure, which could cause a cranial strain and lead to a stroke.*
Alternatively, could be a million other things, including, it simply being fucking freezing, leaving him a bit distracted.

*Disclaimer, I'm not a doctor, none of the above constitutes an opinion or a real medical diagnosis.
:oops:

Last edited:
Talk about an over reaction?
He looks and talks like he always does...with loads of stops starts and indecision thrown in for good measure.
That's Chris Kamara...calm down ffs!

Though he sounded as if he had something in his mouth?

LOL.

I haven’t read beyond your post but I did speculate that this thread would have the guy with a stroke or MS and it’ll turn out he got caught on the hop sneaking a swift hot dog between shots. :))

A stroke?

The amount of times I have been slurring words after a night out and no one has ever said to me “You okay pal, are you having a stroke”...More like are you f*****g pis*ed.

sitting here laughing away to myself :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back