Chris Kamara not sounding too good on sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listened to him with Jonny Vaughan on Radio X, seemed Bob on to me. Might have been pished, give him a break

Goodnight sweet prince. You’ll never be forgotten

ELzJ2HkWoAIBuXT

Didn't see him the first time this was brought up, but caught a bit of Soccer Saturday this afternoon and his speech did sound a bit slurred. Definitely night and day from how he normally sounds.

Hopefully nothing in it.

Didn't see him the first time this was brought up, but caught a bit of Soccer Saturday this afternoon and his speech did sound a bit slurred. Definitely night and day from how he normally sounds.

Hopefully nothing in it.
Noticed it as well, really strange and it’s as if he was just at the dentist.

I'm sure he's ok. This lassie had a migraine on air

It's fucking dreadful. Docs think it's just a headache but I get them like that - just unable to construct a simple sentence or remember my name or even see properly - then it's days of fatigue and trying to recover. :mad:

Probably got new dentures . Same people on this are the ones saying to watch themselves on the Europa away ties, as if we are entering Syria !

Lot of sensationalists on here

Hopefully nothing in it.
Since people on here have been talking about this for a month, I suspect someone at Sky might have picked up on it by now if anything was really wrong.

It was said he had caught his “chap” in his zip....we’ve all been there....speechless!!

It's fucking dreadful. Docs think it's just a headache but I get them like that - just unable to construct a simple sentence or remember my name or even see properly - then it's days of fatigue and trying to recover. :mad:

Dunno if they're technically migraines but Ive always called them that, but every now and then I get these killer headaches where I get numb finger tips, lips and nose while getting blobs float over my eye sight. I wouldn't ever go live on camera while suffering that!

End up totally broken and all I can do is sleep til its gone

Dunno if they're technically migraines but Ive always called them that, but every now and then I get these killer headaches where I get numb finger tips, lips and nose while getting blobs float over my eye sight. I wouldn't ever go live on camera while suffering that!

Aye exactly the ones I get

Sounds like it. Classic migraine starts with a visual disturbance - maybe hole in vision - that slowly changes to zigzag lights that spread across the field of vision expanding as it moves to the periphery. A headache with fatigue usually follows on the opposite side from the visual disturbances. I get shaking and aching muscles at this point as the fatigue hits.

It can come on without warning although you might feel tired and low for a day prior to the attack. It common when winding down from stress - Saturday mornings, holidays etc.

I doubt if the presenter would have gone on air knowing the attack would be so bad. When I can't construct a sentence I manage to count to 10 or recite the alphabet to reassure myself it's not a stroke.

There is no preventive treatment o_O:(

Sounds like it. Classic migraine starts with a visual disturbance - maybe hole in vision - that slowly changes to zigzag lights that spread across the field of vision expanding as it moves to the periphery. A headache with fatigue usually follows on the opposite side from the visual disturbances. I get shaking and aching muscles at this point as the fatigue hits.

It can come on without warning although you might feel tired and low for a day prior to the attack. It common when winding down from stress - Saturday mornings, holidays etc.

I doubt if the presenter would have gone on air knowing the attack would be so bad. When I can't construct a sentence I manage to count to 10 or recite the alphabet to reassure myself it's not a stroke.

There is no preventive treatment o_O:(
Every sufferer has slightly different symptoms.
Mine start with darkening of my peripheral vision, which becomes severe tunnel vision (I can literally only see what's directly in front of me), then comes the blinding headache.
The only way I've found to combat it is to get into bed in a pitch black room and get to sleep before the headache gets really bad.

It really pisses me off when I hear people saying they have a migraine while they are at work or going about they're every day business.... 'No you've got a headache!!!'

Quite uncomfortable to watch that. You’d think if it was new teeth or something like that then they’d make a point of mentioning it as he’d be up for taking the slagging but he it does look a bit off.

Every sufferer has slightly different symptoms.
Mine start with darkening of my peripheral vision, which becomes severe tunnel vision (I can literally only see what's directly in front of me), then comes the blinding headache.
The only way I've found to combat it is to get into bed in a pitch black room and get to sleep before the headache gets really bad.

It really pisses me off when I hear people saying they have a migraine while they are at work or going about they're every day business.... 'No you've got a headache!!!'
Yes - it's more than a bad headache - much more - it's some kind of brain event. Sometimes, I don't even get the headache. There are new drugs now but not available because of cost.

Thread is a shambles. Loads of wannabe doctors all desperate to be the first ones who revealed there was something wrong with him despite him being fine.

We always get it with the strange lust for McLeish to be “ill” just because of how he looks.

It’s called again. It will happen to us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back