Chris Sutton and Neil Lennon in Rangers rethink as security concerns force BT Sport change with former Celtic duo off punditry

James dornan has waded in now

He has taken the bait hook line and sinker

If he believes for one second rangers reason given us nothing but legal conjecture
hes showing himself a fool

Sutton and Lennon are at no risk a
Whatsoever

Its the ex celtic manager ffs

Read between the lines u ninkempoop

If he believes for one second rangers reason given us nothing but legal conjecture

Whatsoever

He can’t keep his gun shut about anything about us - especially ironic considering he helped keep the abuse at Celtic on the down low.

what’s he saying?

I have absolutely no issue with them not being allowed in, doesn't bother me in the slightest. But Rangers letting the narrative of it being a security issue continue pisses me off. Throwing the fans under the bus yet again.
Imo there could be a security issue. One incident would be blown out of all proportion.

His latest twitter post

“I cannot believe that Rangers are so scared of their own fans’ behaviour that they would ban two pundits because they played for Celtic,”

“Please don’t anyone tell me this is just fitba stuff. That is out of control and Rangers should be utterly ashamed for their lack of courage.”

Clown

Its thd fact he says please dont tell me this is about football stuff

When all it is is about football

Pure throbber of a man

B9925-A07-64-D0-4-D14-929-D-855-E5-F43-BBA1.jpg

The constant attacks on the club now are concerning. The way this country is heading is it's only gonna get worse. I really do fear for this once great country and what it'll be like in the future.

Maybe the club should come out and say something instead of staying silent on it, taking the fans for granted as usual.
If they come out and say anything then it'll be construed as 'whatabootery' by the usual people.
It's an extremely difficult situation to manage because anything we as a club do is portrayed in a negative light. The direction the country is moving in and the people who have a 'voice' in this country is becoming more and more dangerous.

An ex Celtic manager who has called our support dirty orange B@@@@@@s I can see how that's a good idea.
This.
Picking up a Rangers scarf and spitting on it during the same game at Ibrox.
There's a You Tube video with him, drunk, singing
'The Rangers are Shite'.
Lennon knows these, and other instances, can be levelled at him and still accepted the pundit work for the Celtic game based at Ibrox.
The club have taken the correct decision.

Whatsoever

So if you dont get in a pub at the weekend you can call on Dornan to take the case?

His latest twitter post

“I cannot believe that Rangers are so scared of their own fans’ behaviour that they would ban two pundits because they played for Celtic,”

“Please don’t anyone tell me this is just fitba stuff. That is out of control and Rangers should be utterly ashamed for their lack of courage.”

Clown
Anyone who has ever used the word 'fitba' is a tit. Dornan continuing this theory.

His latest twitter post

Clown
Don't do Twitter but could someone remind him, as someone who was against the repeal of the OBFTC Act, why should Rangers allow someone to enter the Stadium who's behaviour when working at Ibrox would have had him charged under this act if he was in the stands.

Nothing to do with “security concerns”. Based upon both “pundits” previous public remarks about Rangers. Good to see the club standing up for itself etc
He should be banned for life after his carry on, calling us 0range b******* with speccy disrespecting the 66 Rangers who passed away,spitting on supporters scarves and on and on!
See you in court fatso

Nothing to do with “security concerns”. Based upon both “pundits” previous public remarks about Rangers. Good to see the club standing up for itself etc
Lennon has previous for spitting on the Ibrox crest he is a Covid concern with his history, enough said.

Most of us agree these 2 scumbags shouldn’t be anywhere near our stadium and agree with the clubs stance but the way they have went about it is f**king amateur, abysmal and embarrassing. If robertson has said its a security risk then he needs to explain why in a statement and if as is probably the case it’s not a security risk as has been said and we have gave sutton and the rest an open goal to spout lies then we need to clear that up asap as all the usual suspects are now jumping on the bandwagon aswell once again to drag rangers fans names through the gutter due to our absolutely terrible PR Dept. David graham needs to wise up fast or walk….

Wait a minute.

What has Rangers not letting in a white, middle aged Australian man into Ibrox got to do with the Everyone, Anyone campaign or inclusivity?

Are we suddenly being spinned as anti-Australian now?

The only issue here is that Rangers have been dishonest. This has nothing to do with ‘security concerns’ and simply because the club want nothing to do with two of the most blatant anti-Rangers bigots connected to Scottish football. Quite rightly, they should be nowhere near our ground for commentary duties. The club should just have been honest about that.

Back