Chris Sutton - running scared.

It’s tiny margins now, we’re both lightyears ahead of the other teams.

I wouldn’t be shocked to see both us and the paedos finish 25-30 points ahead of the rest.

They're still vulnerable away from home mate, as Livingston and Hibs have already proved.

For me though, they're far more likely to drop something at Fir Park or Rugby Park, in that run of games, than Pittodrie.

No chance of aberdoom taking anything off that mob. Deek the cuck will roll over for a tummy tickle as per usual.

Disclaimer: If I’m wrong I will be delighted.

Running out of transfer rumour shite and Alfredo baiting?

Seriously, who the %^*& is interested in what that bankrupt, goat blowing illiterate says about the next seven matches?

It's no wonder the newspaper industry if dying on its fucking feet.

Running scared
Laying low, seeking out the poorer quarters
Where the ragged people go
Looking for the places
Only they would know

Lie la lie, lie la la la lie lie
Lie la lie, lie la la la la lie la la lie

I know mate, i can't remember a game changing so rapidly like that before it was crazy.

The fact Cosgrove could have been snet off twice aswell as the penalty being denied made it even more frustrating.
It was a Beaton special. He is the worst ref of the lot. Absolutely honking.

Celtic, I guarantee, will lose points to a team absolutely no one expects. the sneaking of goals to clinch games by a single goal margin has run its course.

At the time of THAT match where Celtic lay down against Aberdeen I had recently come into some money.

Every bone in my body was telling me to back Aberdeen and I think I was considering putting £1000 on at around 8 or 9/1 (maybe even higher). It still pains me to this day that I didn’t. It was an absolute certainty to happen.

There were plenty of us who made money on that day by backing the filth to throw that game.:)

W.A.T.P.

Sutton does not for one minute believe that the Sheep will take a point off of the Yahoos.

He's trolling again and no doubt sniggering like a schoolgirl as we react.

No impartial pundit would predict such a result. Only a gambling addict with an undying belief in the 'law of averages' or a mentally challenged troll could come up with that one

Away games on plastic pitches are our best chance of them dropping points so killie and accies there is hope. Motherwell are probably best of the rest so there's a chance there too.

The hammer thrower's best chance, gotta be play their big physical centre forwards right in Julie Ann's face!!!,as for their big Herman Munster in goal, any thing towards the corners, below waist height, has a good chance of ending up in the net.

Back