Chris Sutton - running scared.

Presbyterian

In today’s Daily Record (yup, I know) Mr.Goat-Blower previews Celtic’s next 7 league fixtures.

He has them for a 3-0 win at home to Ross County, a 1-1 draw away to Aberdeen, and the other 5 fixtures (Killie, St.Johnstone, Hamilton, Motherwell, Hearts) he has them winning only by a single-goal...

Methinks someone’s losing sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s be honest, the sheep were there for steam rolling when we visited.

We fucked that up, or it would have been 4/5-0.

mentally challengeds will destroy them.
I still dont understand how we didn't win that game, we never seem to have an easy game away to them regardless of both teams form.

It’s tiny margins now, we’re both lightyears ahead of the other teams.

I wouldn’t be shocked to see both us and the paedos finish 25-30 points ahead of the rest.

In today’s Daily Record (yup, I know) Mr.Goat-Blower previews Celtic’s next 7 league fixtures.

He has them for a 3-0 win at home to Ross County, a 1-1 draw away to Aberdeen, and the other 5 fixtures (Killie, St.Johnstone, Hamilton, Motherwell, Hearts) he has them winning only by a single-goal...

Methinks someone’s losing sleep.
I’d accept that right now

Infuriating.

Home and dry. When Jack taps in, I’m thinking we hand them a long overdue pumping up here.

Monumental %^*& up at the time.
I know mate, i can't remember a game changing so rapidly like that before it was crazy.

The fact Cosgrove could have been snet off twice aswell as the penalty being denied made it even more frustrating.

I know mate, i can't remember a game changing so rapidly like that before it was crazy.

The fact Cosgrove could have been snet off twice aswell as the penalty being denied made it even more frustrating.
The goal before half time changed the momentum. Had we gone in 2-0 up at half time then I would have had every confidence that we would have added to the tally in the second half, regardless of the incidents you rightly highlight.

If Celtic needed to win 9 nil at Pittodrie to win the league, it would probably happen.

The easiest 6 points of season for Celtic is collected at that shithole.

There biggest game is killie away right now they've had time to get well drilled under Dyer to get back to the system they had under Steve Clarke if they drop points there I can see there season unravelling similar to what happened with us last season the pressure would be huge a kind they've never delt with before

Hopefully us winning at Parkhead makes them question themselves regarding a challenge.
They have been on an incredible run of form but we’ve just knocked them off their perch.

I think Feb will give a good indication of where the title is going.

I know Hearts are rubbish but if we win there next weekend I’ll be really confident going forward!

Hopefully us winning at Parkhead makes them question themselves regarding a challenge.
They have been on an incredible run of form but we’ve just knocked them off their perch.

I know Hearts are rubbish but if we win there next weekend I’ll be really confident going forward!
That's now out biggest game of the season for me I know there awful but it's still a hard place to go there going go bring new players in this month that can potentially help them. While we all expect we should beat them comfortably I'd still be a big weary. Win that and it opens up a run of 4 home games plus away games to the bottom 6

Safest bet in Football is Aberdeen losing to Celtic

At the time of THAT match where Celtic lay down against Aberdeen I had recently come into some money.

Every bone in my body was telling me to back Aberdeen and I think I was considering putting £1000 on at around 8 or 9/1 (maybe even higher). It still pains me to this day that I didn’t. It was an absolute certainty to happen.

Most relevant point posted on here in weeks . Still rankles me we left the sheep pen without all three points that night.

Killie away will be a hard game for them, they have struggled there the past few season albeit Clark was the manager then.

Its never an easy place to go apart from the Betfred game we won 3-0

It's Sutton's way when things aren't going well for Celtic. He's carved himself out a big place in the footballing media both UK wide and in Scotland. When Celtic are losing old firms, his team of the week is the Rangers starting XI. When they're on poor form he predicts poor results and sticks the boot in to encourage reaction from fans and therefore the Celtic board.

He's making these predictions to try to encourage the Celtic board to spend money on players who are the finished article - he doesn't actually believe those will be the results imo.

He's at it. He's just trying to kid on that he can think with a bit of unbiased opinion and sense. He knows fine well, especially at this stage of the season and with the results really counting that Aberdeen will put their usual effort in and collapse.

Would be interesting to see our games forecast.
Aberdeen 1-1 just shook my head at that, 21 points for them and for us really.

They'll let the mentally challengeds destroy them. If the sheep put the same effort into playing them that they do us, who knows what could happen.

Aberdeen only beat Celtic when It is in Celtics interest for them to do so. Like after they have won a league title and ensuring the Rangers finish in third spot.

I am not saying Aberdeen dont try against Celtic, but they really don’t try against Celtic. It’s almost as if every game is rigged.

I honestly don't think us or them will drop any points at all before the next OF at Ibrox.

They have a much more difficult run of games but there is no chance the sheep will take anything off them. Killie away or Livi away is the only games they could drop points.

That first half hour is probably still the best I've seen this team play. We really were sensational. Then fcuked it up.

We should of had a penalty too.

Correct, but herts were rubbish the last time we played them at swinecastle and we dropped 2 points.

Their toughest game is against Kilmarnock, and whoever the referee is will be shitting himself, as he will get hung, drawn and quartered afterwards if they drop points.

I've mentioned previously a huge factor in results are those plastic pitches , they play all three of them in their next 5 league games which if it was us I'd be very nervous about so could be interesting .

Back