Christian Eriksen has expressed his thanks for the goodwill messages he has received

So glad he’s on the mend but sad for him that he will be retired now medically while still in his prime, clearly an insignificance compared to the alternative but will still be difficult for him to process.

Unbelievable news I genuinely never thought he’d pull through this after seeing the pictures on tv. Very happy for him and his family

So glad he’s on the mend but sad for him that he will be retired now medically while still in his prime, clearly an insignificance compared to the alternative but will still be difficult for him to process.
The world watched him practically die live on tv on Saturday. Hes probably just delighted hes able to see his family again.

If he cant play again id imagine he wont be short of other options.

Could see a galvanised highly motivated Danish team for the rest of the competition. Good to see he has recovered.

Great to hear. Hopefully, somehow, he can get back playing.

Must have been a horrible experience for anyone close to him.

The shock of what happened will take a lot of getting over. Like any serious injury, you will always have it in the back of your mind...what if it happens again.

You don't know for certain. People thought Goldson and Daley Blind would have to retire after their heart issues.

Was delighted when the news came through that he’d made it. Was one of they moments you don’t want to see but I couldn’t take my eyes off it! Hopefully they can get to the bottom of why it happened and all going well he could possibly keep playing

The world watched him practically die live on tv on Saturday. Hes probably just delighted hes able to see his family again.

If he cant play again id imagine he wont be short of other options.
I don’t disagree at all, but he will absolutely have to have the best of support to deal with his life and future being turned upside down.

Back