Christian Mbulu RIP

Death not being treated as suspicious at the age of 23 is absolutely frighting deepest condolences to his family and friends

Can’t say I know who he is or even recognise the lads name, but that is grim to pass at that age fs.

The fact it's not being treated as suspicious unfortunately tells us what has taken this young man. The single biggest killer of men under the age of 45.

Desperately sad for all involved. I've almost been there myself on a few occasions, but thankfully those are dark days that are generally behind me. If anyone is reading this thread has had similar thoughts, or is feeling down, confused, frustrated, anxious, uptight, upset, please remember there are a lot of folk on this forum that can help, and there's always another option, no matter how hopeless things may seem.

The fact it's not being treated as suspicious unfortunately tells us what has taken this young man. The single biggest killer of men under the age of 45.

Desperately sad for all involved. I've almost been there myself on a few occasions, but thankfully those are dark days that are generally behind me. If anyone is reading this thread has had similar thoughts, or is feeling down, confused, frustrated, anxious, uptight, upset, please remember there are a lot of folk on this forum that can help, and there's always another option, no matter how hopeless things may seem.

RIP Christian.

Very good advice Coda.

It could be HCM, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, it kills quite a few athletes and footballers as it's quite difficult to spot and often there are no symptoms.

It could be HCM, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, it kills quite a few athletes and footballers as it's quite difficult to spot and often there are no symptoms.
I first heard about this when my girlfriend was watching a tv drama about two basketballers who’s dad had a heart attack as a result of HCM and turns out one of the boys had it to. I googled the condition, quite scary. I’ve had some chest concerns previous but got tested and everything seemed fine. Still scares me because of how undetectable some heart conditions are.

Back