Christmas delivery from Rangers/Castore

LC1872

No idea why Rangers use Hermes as their courier, as they are a shambles of a company, but just wondering if anyone else has order anything recently for Christmas and it hasn’t been delivered?

Ordered my da a couple of half zips for his Christmas last Tuesday, but issues with Hermes delivering them. Anyone else had an issue with this?

I am waiting on a few items and received an email yesterday from hermes saying they have my items

I ordered something on Tuesday and to my pleasant surprise the delivery email confirmed its Royal Mail delivering and not Hermes. Due today tracked and signed for.

Hopefully they patched Hermes all together. Shower or sh..e

I'm waiting on a child's dressing gown, teddy bear, child's trackie and a t-shirt with Morelos on the back. Ordered 10 days ago. Will be a late Christmas present.

I think there's a thread in 'The Lounge' about Hermes and the omnishambles they seem to be at the moment with apparent backlogs of deliveries in warehouses / not delivering to the right address or just simply 'losing' the item. Good luck OP though.

No idea why Rangers use Hermes as their courier, as they are a shambles of a company, but just wondering if anyone else has order anything recently for Christmas and it hasn’t been delivered?

Ordered my da a couple of half zips for his Christmas last Tuesday, but issues with Hermes delivering them. Anyone else had an issue with this?

Doubt rangers have much say in it to be honest.

The club have effectively just sold all the retail operations to Castore to do what they want, when they want at whatever standard they want.

Just need to suck it up for the next couple of seasons and hopefully get rid for a proper kit manufacturer.

Black Anthem jacket was delivered this morning by Royal Mail.

Ordered on Sunday via their own website as apposed to the Club website as it's Hermes.

Back