Christophe Berra hits out at classless Brown

Don't forget when the wee Hearts boy Cochrane (??) put him in his place he couldn't wait to injure the lad in the next game. And he got away with it.

Typical bully behaviour.

When we win 55 this season, it will cement his legacy of failure. All the medals he's amassed during a one-horse race mostly, will be for nothing and he'll be remembered as a captain of a failed 9IAR team.

That is what this cunnt deserves.

lXIjBEh.jpg

Brown is a wee prick but berra should be more concerned with the part he played in the scums winning goal, he was shocking.

You don’t see that behaviour from him when they play in Europe or when he decided he would turn out for scotland.

Exactly what has he won outside of Scotland ? Hee haw.

He is a coward to the core, all show till someone stands up to him. If he had any bottle he would have tried to prove himself out with a Micky mouse league.

Does anyone out with Scotland actually know who he is.

Brown is a protected species within the media.

Summed up when nothing is said about him holding his face after Morelos arm caught his chest and yesterday Paulet caught a St Boo player Craigan pipes up in defence of Paulet saying he caught his chest!!!!!

He is all show. Continual provocation hoping for a reaction and always overreacting when anyone goes near him. Never a hard man in a million years.
If he wore a blue Jersey he would have been called out years ago.

I don't have a clue as to any incidents at the weekend because I don't watch them.

I did look at the mong before our game a couple of weeks ago. The way he slapped our players' hands as he ran by.

Then he goes on to do a run and swerve then heads an invisible ball.

Oh, for this fud to have came up against the likes of Fergie or John Brown.

The mong takes non entity to new levels.

Scott Brown will be the filth captain who failed to lead them to 10iar.
He will end his career hated by them.

Only one thing wrong, he's not a good player. However, Berra is showing a bit of respect by not just going in full guns blazing. Brown is quite possibly one of the most classless players in world football. Doesn't do this idea that he's not so bad outside football any good. You can't simply go from being so much of a prick to OK.

Berra is a total C**t himself, takes a c**t to spot a c**t ....
there is not a Rangers supporter that doesn't think broon is a cunt and i hope someday soon someone wipes that glaiket look off his face and leaves him rolling about the park with career finished.

Back