Christophe Berra hits out at classless Brown

Bonnyloyal

And the Jambos defender blasted: “Scott is a good player but he is using his dominance in the league a wee bit and there is a wee bit of cockiness.

“He is getting a bad name for himself at some points. Celtic have earned it but sometimes you should just show a bit of respect and get on with it.

“It is not classy and you don’t see that happening at the top level at clubs like Manchester City and Liverpool who dominate down there. They have a bit of class about them.

“Scott has had it all his own way for a long time and all credit to him, he is a good player and the team have done well, but sometimes you can be a bit more classy and a sportsman.

“It is okay doing it when things are going well. He is using his position to his advantage but you don’t see it happening in other leagues because you should show a bit of respect and get on with it.

“They have been used to having things their own way. They have a bigger budget than everyone else, pay more money and so it is normal they are more successful, but what can you do?”

Man mountain Ikpeazu was enraged by Brown’s conduct and the pair had to be kept apart but Berra smiled: “There would only be one winner!”

And asked if he shook hands with Brown, Berra said: “No, actually I never because I didn’t know what was happening between him and Uche.

“The incident is typical and has gone on a lot this season. It is not for me, I wouldn’t be like that but everyone is different.”

Classless Brown has now been in the faces of Hearts players and Lewis Ferguson at Hampden at full time. Heading straight for the Rangers end when they beat us. The media never seem to call him out on acting the retard as opposed to club captain.
The nazi media in Scotland only want to demonise one player in Glasgow.

Berra would have been better served doing his talking on the pitch yesterday instead of giving the freedom of Hampden for the winner.

Honestly, as highlighted above, the best way to nullify that 'player' is to beat his team off the park. Berra didn't exactly help in that.

Words are not required to describe him the photo of him sitting in the gutter pissed and eating a takeaway sums him and his rancid club up perfectly.

What’s with all the “He’s a good player” and “They deserve this” písh?! That’s two hearts players now coming out saying how much of a classless moron Brown and co are but they’ve still got the proverbial tongue so far up their a$$es.

Just come out and say it. He’s an average ned that gets protected by the referees and the SFA. Two seconds in a real fight and he’s done.

He thinks hes untouchable and with his asshole mate as a manager he will get plenty off game time all the better for us but really think its only a matter of time for someone nails him on the park .

And the Jambos defender blasted: “Scott is a good player but he is using his dominance in the league a wee bit and there is a wee bit of cockiness.

“He is getting a bad name for himself at some points. Celtic have earned it but sometimes you should just show a bit of respect and get on with it.

“It is not classy and you don’t see that happening at the top level at clubs like Manchester City and Liverpool who dominate down there. They have a bit of class about them.

“Scott has had it all his own way for a long time and all credit to him, he is a good player and the team have done well, but sometimes you can be a bit more classy and a sportsman.

“It is okay doing it when things are going well. He is using his position to his advantage but you don’t see it happening in other leagues because you should show a bit of respect and get on with it.

“They have been used to having things their own way. They have a bigger budget than everyone else, pay more money and so it is normal they are more successful, but what can you do?”

Man mountain Ikpeazu was enraged by Brown’s conduct and the pair had to be kept apart but Berra smiled: “There would only be one winner!”

And asked if he shook hands with Brown, Berra said: “No, actually I never because I didn’t know what was happening between him and Uche.

“The incident is typical and has gone on a lot this season. It is not for me, I wouldn’t be like that but everyone is different.”

Bit late for words Christophe your team capitulated and gifted them that win and likewise you were largely to blame for it ya fud.

What’s with all the “He’s a good player” and “They deserve this” písh?! That’s two hearts players now coming out saying how much of a classless moron Brown and co are but they’ve still got the proverbial tongue so far up their a$$es.

Just come out and say it. He’s an average ned that gets protected by the referees and the SFA. Two seconds in a real fight and he’s done.
That surprised me also mate. One poster saying no matter what we think of cfc it’s a great achievement. Fck off with that pish. It’s tainted as they’ve never had a challenge until recently. The 19th Century Terrorist and frightened press bum Brown up to unbelievable heights. Fck the scum bastards and their republican support. My only hope is paedogate buries them and shows the catholic cult for what it is.
Of course Lennon was getting the job. Cheapest option. No respectable manager would take that job when the transfer budget will be controlled by compensation claims.

I hate the bastards and everything they stand for.

Ok rant over ;) WATP

It doesn't matter how Berra played, the point is about the schoolyard bully Brown. This is the guy who was missing during Walter's success, Scotland's repeated embarrassments and his own club's continual failures in Europe. Yet he lords it up with fellow professionals in the domestic game.

A simpleton who (hopefully) will be on the receiving end of a defeat next season.

I still canny get over the mongo trying to bless himself in front of the Rangers support and making an arse of it. Mongo bastard will get his comeuppance this coming season, mark my words.

I agree. He will retire at end of season.
If he even makes it to then. If we keep the pressure on, Lennon will implode, tools will be downed & Brown will be lost like he has been recently at Ibrox. Watch him then fade from the 1st team & be groomed for a cheap option manager to take over from treacle teeth.

I just hope someone lamps him before then. He deserves nothing less.

He’s your typical bully boy, when nobody wants to stand up to him he acts the big man but the minute it goes against he’s the victim and everybody is against him.

He’s been so lucky due to a compliant media and lack of challenge from his peers because had he been playing 15-20 years ago he’d be a complete and utter nobody

The more clubs/players gunning for him next season the better. I want him on the pitch the day we clinch 55.

Berra’s not saying we don't already know. Interesting that the scottish media are printing it though!

It seems a number of factors would indicate the helicopter is turning.

Mongo's been a mongo since childhood.

MEfkxkc.gif

No doubt we’ll have two page colour spreads with all the tim rentagobs telling us all about how nice and charitable ” broony” is, “you’ve got broony all wrong”.

I can't wait for us to put Lego Eater firmly in his place again next season.

It's just a shame the big Hearts lad didn't lose his temper.
We'd have seen how hard Brown was then!

If Brown and Lustig etc could take defeat like a man or even a normal human being then they would have much more respect. They love to dish it out, then as soon as they get beat they are nowhere to be seen, especially Lustig. They are two absolutely detestable Rats and they will get their comeuppance. The fact Lustig has been subbed out of embarrassment twice this season against us is a lesson in itself.

No surprises about Browns behaviour.

Does anyone else remember when Lennon was Captain how he mocked a part-time Clyde player for how little he earned in comparison during a cup game?

Classless mentors classless now.

In all of this, Scott Brown regularly comes across as an arrogant classless ned who enjoys his role as 'panto villain'.

We will have the last laugh with Brown next season, and its one that will continue for some time.
That’s why I want him to continue playing, if he got a bad injury, it’s the excuse both him and the filth would be looking for.

Just what the %^*& is that swagger thing all about that he does? Short sleeves rolled out walking With his arms out? He is the fuckin tadgers tadger

First class prick and a classless average player. Apart from the Australian interest last season, I can’t remember any other club trying to sign him.

Ask Kamara the last time he saw him!!

Back