City Chambers

I work for the council (not saying which department due to the lurkers on here) and I know for a fact to get on that roof you have to have clearance from the in house security so it should not be too hard to track them down. A sackable offence I would say as you’re not meant to show football allegiances but I won’t hold my breath.

You would like to think that as the Harridan turns 50, she would take stock. Recollect her life thus far, and come to the conclusion - What the feck have I done to the country and people I profess to love so much, and how has it come to this?

Then again........

I work for the council (not saying which department due to the lurkers on here) and I know for a fact to get on that roof you have to have clearance from the in house security so it should not be too hard to track them down. A sackable offence I would say as you’re not meant to show football allegiances but I won’t hold my breath.
Ive also been told they will get charged with breaking and entering and tresspassing.a silly stunt for 5 secs of fame

EcpbvJsX0AANMgg

Their identity should be made public if they are GCC employees. Let's see how funny they think it really is.
They should be identified and prosecuted and so should the GCC as this is a serious breach of security it could have been a terrorist, and if it was an employee of the council then it’s a sacking but no doubts the fat mess that runs the GCC will have promotion lined up for him/her that done it.

I would guess that some contractor will be in a bit of bother. I’m sure it’s the councils arms length company City Building that do the maintenance on council buildings. They probably sub contract work on High profile buildings like that though.

Some rat has put a celtic *title flag up on the flagpole at the city chambers. Just been sent a video on WhatsApp.

Assume whoever done it would need access. Doesn't really narrow things down though as it could be any one of the many within GCC.

Scum
Knowing that building and those inside he would have got an invitation and all the help he needed.

They are even swapping the saltire flag. He'll mind whoever votes for the snp. I ain't a snp supporter, but I remember when the were a pure independent party, a party with a noble and sincere cause. But not now it's a vehicle for republican, plastic paddys

it’s very obvious to everyone that this was an employee of Glasgow city council. Someone who works within the chambers when there is a reduced workforce. It should therefore be fairly easy to find this jolly craicster.

He/She will most likely be given a promotion and a significant pay rise.

Fucking arseholes. I am sure if the shoe was on the other foot we would be threatening the very fabric of our society.
The RC contempt for either local or toytown Parliament government is astounding from taking the oath in the Gaelic tongue to wearing the green and grey rag on their last day at Holyrood just more lack of respect for British tradition however disrespect their culture heritage etc and all hell break loose. Their motto is ' Do as we say not as we do'. How did it get to this simples take a look at your own workplace and your HR dept no doubt mostly RC personnel handpicking their own for promoted posts even though we live in a WASP country/population. Strange that.

No
One for the Scottish media scum to investigate
No doubt they will use Ra cellic's investigation team might hear the result in 2-5 years? I used to work in the Finance Dept of SRC in Glasgow in the late 80's and the shop steward a right ' creepy' piece of filth started a CSC supporters club/ bus for away games that is how bitter it was wall to wall Timothy's so much for a NALGO rep pushing for equality for all just like that Union(sic). Rep that bores us all on Cyde SS Lawrie. I would say the office was 90% RC would be interesting for a wee FOI to be sent to their HR to ask about the religious make up of employees I would wager more ethnics than WASPs

The biggest shame of this is it’s no surprise and they will get away with it. Glasgow CC is riddled.

Back