City Chambers

It will have been a "green coat" they are the maintenance guys in the chambers and I'm not lying when I say most are also part time stewards at Celtic park. Same guys that shouted sectarian abuse from a window in the chambers when a parade was walking by.

We might make a lot of funny remarks about this incident but what a breach of security .l know it will be swept under the big carpet but that building should be under mega security

I'm 67 and was born in Duke street hospital and loved the old Glasgow and it's people but it's not the same now even wanted to see the City chambers for it's architecture but now I wouldn't step inside it now.
I was in it few years back for a reception for the Orange.

Dissapointed our Lord Provost chose to skulk upstairs and send a lackey to to her job for her on the night..though he was sociable and spoke well.

Pity the paedo scumbag never slipped and fell to his death while up at the parapet. His mates Finbar, Declan, and Seumas from the GCC would have to have scrubbed the pavement of his detritus. City and country is honestly beyond help. This is it now, with UK lifeline money. Imagine how bad the independent version would be?

How would the victims of that horrible clubs well established pedo ring feel seeing that flag hanging over their city? The building where the politicians go that refuses to acknowledge it? 19th Century Terrorist bastards

Another middle aged mentally challenged with another hilarious prank involving a flag.

No doubt rocking the jakey tramp look like the junkie that broke into Ibrox.

You were almost right, the Scum take on it-

"FLAG GAG Celtc prankster hoists Nine in a Row flag above Glasgow City Chambers after scaling building in cheeky takeover
No way did he scale the building . That was accessed from inside the chambers ,which is a gross breach of security . That building contains finance ,HR ,council contracts as well as councils business. Can we be assured data protection was not breached ?

Time to return to the old employment survey before they replaced Protestant / Catholic with Christian which allowed their organization to take advantage of jobs for the bhoys. Any action less Christian than theirs would be hard to find.

One thing is for sure, God is not a catholic

Yes, that is correct. One Prod Lord Provost in 45 years and he was a scum season ticket holder.
The last Rangers supporter in the city chambers was Sir William Gray in 1975.
Yes, I remember meeting him in Germany at 1974 World Cup. That was when we made up the majority of Scotland supporters.

Oh, so we actually did get raging about this? Wasn't on here much yesterday, saw the video on WhatsApp, rolled my eyes then got on with my day. Should've known we'd be approaching a 5 pager :))

The 19th Century Terrorist brigade at the glesga chambers will continue to PROMOTE the FIDDLERS while they are in POWER so it is up to the PEOPLE to kick their arses OUT of OFFICE.

Don't vote the Rheptiles in.

Oh, so we actually did get raging about this? Wasn't on here much yesterday, saw the video on WhatsApp, rolled my eyes then got on with my day. Should've known we'd be approaching a 5 pager :))

Fuukin much better than a protest in a small column in the corner of page 5 in a rag.

No way did he scale the building . That was accessed from inside the chambers ,which is a gross breach of security . That building contains finance ,HR ,council contracts as well as councils business. Can we be assured data protection was not breached ?
This is what's even more disturbing than the 'prank' itself. The media immediately tried to create this ridiculous notion that it was just a prankster who scaled the building, deliberately inventing a narrative that it was someone from the outside. Their only reason for doing so, neglecting their actual duty as journalists, once again, seems to be to try and cover up for the cult.

Whereas I and I'm sure most people, who don't even work there or know anything about the building, knew straight away that it must have been someone from the inside, ie a GCC worker(s) who were involved. Sinister.

Last edited:
Back