CJNovo Post Match

Each to their own. Maybe it’s an age thing but heart and hand is proper fan media and miles ahead of this you tube banter vid by miles. I guess go with what you want. But as an executive member of Heart and Hand I think it’s the best thing to happen to supporting Rangers in a generation from a media perspective and to be honest I love that it has moved from nob jokes to serious analysis.

I love heart and hand and it’s the best subscription money I spend... no harm to the wee chuechter but I personally prefer the heart and hand boys.

its also a bit young for me but he is what he is. Think I just blew out on overdose with H&H a bit then realised I wasn’t really listening anymore. I’ve been on it since the start and it got us through some dark times when it really came to the fore for me.

Sometimes you just need a bit of light hearted stuff also in the mix, David and Scott had it nailed but not very PC for today’s official media savvy;-)

I’m by no means young team but still enjoy the lads chat and he presents well. Wears his heart on his sleeve and it shows. He’s a young lad living his dream of everything Rangers. The more the merrier for me, good luck to him.

Whilst agree with comments over we need anyone speaking about us.

He used to be unbiased and nothing like how it appears now.

Games he never bothered watching and commenting on along with no going to games and in general was then given the platform to new age YouTube.

Its the way of the world though YouTube and can be whoever you want to be/appear.

Least hes doing it all for free :D

I just listened there......what on earth has happened to him? Did he pick up an accent and try to act like a pundit overnight? :D

Last edited:
I thought he was good on the H&H podcast because he was much calmer but I find on his YouTube videos he goes a bit over the top, he should just calm down a bit but he is doing well so what do I know :))

its also a bit young for me but he is what he is. Think I just blew out on overdose with H&H a bit then realised I wasn’t really listening anymore. I’ve been on it since the start and it got us through some dark times when it really came to the fore for me.

Sometimes you just need a bit of light hearted stuff also in the mix, David and Scott had it nailed but not very PC for today’s official media savvy;-)
Thing with H and H is the series shows are archived. Just because you or I may not listen to a show now doesn’t mean we won’t go back in a few months and listen then.

There’s so much great choice, so it’s natural folk won’t listen to everything.

Scot still appears at points and if you listen to the stuff and nonsense pods then you’ll see no punches are pulled.

I think we’re being spoiled for Rangers content just now, more power to all of them IMO. Hopefully a triumphal coming together live gig when 55 hits!

He does well and is YouTube friendly. I’ve paid for H&H Patreon for a while, it’s good but I can’t remember last time I listened if being honest. It’s only £2 a month or something so won’t cancel.

h&h the old version before the new professional was fucking awesome, think it was Scott who did it with David. A lot of humour has gone now and some of it is really stale.

Na man, couldn't disagree with this more. Scott was a great laugh but literally every show they do has excellent insight as well as a lot of good humour. The CROpod for instance is tremendous and very, very funny.

Na man, couldn't disagree with this more. Scott was a great laugh but literally every show they do has excellent insight as well as a lot of good humour. The CROpod for instance is tremendous and very, very funny.

yeah I’ll need to try that cheers, the cropod used to be outstanding.

I really enjoyed this CJ video. I'm not s subscriber but normally check him out every now and again, as above I'm not his demographic but like what he does.

H&H is very much in line with the Pareto principle, I listen to 80% of what 20% of the podders do. As someone who was around when it began, I think it has evolved into something all at Edgar towers can be immensely proud of.

Sure, some of the shows aren't my taste and I don't connect with some podders but all in all, it's superb.

More power to them all, including 4lads.

Scot is missed, and he knows it, but he's moved on and seems happy making the odd guest appearance. I'm sure he appreciates the love!

I like both H&H and CJ and I really enjoyed him and Stevie on the review show.

I agree with what some have said regarding the line up on H&H there is a few on it that just don’t add to the product. I get not all of the guys can be available at all times but less is more and Scott please come back!

I don’t mind the guy and have watched a few of his videos

Fair play to him and it’s good we have guys prepared to pull these videos together

I’d rather watch them than listen to cuunts like Whalker. Sutton. Hartson etc who offer nothing whilst getting paid big money for being mentally challenged puppets

He does well and is YouTube friendly. I’ve paid for H&H Patreon for a while, it’s good but I can’t remember last time I listened if being honest. It’s only £2 a month or something so won’t cancel.

h&h the old version before the new professional was fucking awesome, think it was Scott who did it with David. A lot of humour has gone now and some of it is really stale.

Heart and hand is superb and offers tremendous content.

Think he comes across well, started following him since his appearance on H&H last week.
More power to all the bears leading the good fight.

People that don't like his format, this is how youtube video logs work

That just talking, no animation approach gets you knowhere on YouTube

37,000 have watched the video, lets stop putting our own down

People that don't like his format, this is how youtube video logs work

That just talking, no animation approach gets you knowhere on YouTube

37,000 have watched the video, lets stop putting our own down
He has more subscribers to his channel than the official YouTube channels for hearts, hibs, Motherwell and Aberdeen combined.

I like CJ Novo, he's a credit to Rangers fans with his passion and focus on the actual football analysis.

Also love H&H and have been a paying member for years. The humour has definitely disappeared from the flagship shows over the last couple of years but the podders are to be admired for the time they invest in the programs.

Some of his patter was good in this one.

Describing Barkas as a "plastic bag with gloves on" was good.

Back