CJNovo Post Match

He does well and is YouTube friendly. I’ve paid for H&H Patreon for a while, it’s good but I can’t remember last time I listened if being honest. It’s only £2 a month or something so won’t cancel.

h&h the old version before the new professional was fucking awesome, think it was Scott who did it with David. A lot of humour has gone now and some of it is really stale.

He does well and is YouTube friendly. I’ve paid for H&H Patreon for a while, it’s good but I can’t remember last time I listened if being honest. It’s only £2 a month or something so won’t cancel.

h&h the old version before the new professional was fucking awesome, think it was Scott who did it with David. A lot of humour has gone now and some of it is really stale.
Could’t disagree more. I do miss ’Mr Scott Vanderacker’ (no clue how to spell it!j. Superb patter and rapport with David Edgar in the early days - but Heart and Hand has developed beautifully and is absolutely excellent. So well done in fact, that they are now invited to the press conference. I think it represents Rangers and who Rangers fans actually are brilliantly and feel very proud of it. I’m delighted for them that they are doing so well.

Each to their own, of course, but if you can't remember the last time you listened to it, how can you assert that in the present?

Could’t disagree more. I do miss ’Mr Scott Vanderacker’ (no clue how to spell it!j. Superb patter and rapport with David Edgar in the early days - but Heart and Hand has developed beautifully and is absolutely excellent. So well done in fact, that they are now invited to the press conference. I think it represents Rangers and who Rangers fans actually are brilliantly and feel very proud of it. I’m delighted for them that they are doing so well.

Heart n hand is the best thing that’s happened to the rangers support in a long time in terms of having a channel for information , trust , humour and a feeling of belonging . Far more than club1872 for example .

The lads on it do a fantastic job with Edgar the fulcrum . As an aside whatever did happen to the lad Vandenecker ? Remember him from early episodes .

Heart n hand is the best thing that’s happened to the Rangers support in a long time in terms of having a channel for information , trust , humour and a feeling of belonging . Far more than club1872 for example .

The lads on it do a fantastic job with Edgar the fulcrum . As an aside whatever did happen to the lad Vandenecker ? Remember him from early episodes .
Let’s start a ‘Bring back Mr Scott Vanderakker‘ campaign! (Mibees it’s two ’k’s?!) :))

You can still get the funny parts of podcasts on H and H.

The main analysis and chat is top notch and exactly what I want to listen to honesty and no bullshit.

There is something for everyone on H and H.

Heart n hand is the best thing that’s happened to the Rangers support in a long time in terms of having a channel for information , trust , humour and a feeling of belonging . Far more than club1872 for example .

Scot van den Akker was Earl of Leven on here. Don't know if he has as new login now, but he used to be the highest poster on here at one time. Good entertainment both on here and H&H.

Gave up on him ages ago. Just wasn't for me. But I saw his appeal.

However, his contribution to H&H sounded more grown up and mature. (Maybe he knew it was a different audience).

H & h is a great listen as another poster said there is something for everyone. I like the other stuff that isn't about football. Cro pod and the history boys are 2 of my favourite listens.

I'm surprised they dont find a slot for Vanderakker with all the shows they have. I presume he doesnt want to do it.

Admittedly i'm not too keen on a couple of H&Hs more recent additions, but the main lads (Edgar, Cammy, Martin, Alex, James) whove been with the show a while are great and its head and shoulders above any other fan media out there

As for CJ I can take him or leave him, however the lad is clearly a Bear, so I dont get the hate he gets. His analysis might not be at Edgar's level but at least he tries and gives a platform for the younger gen to voice their opinions

H&H has way too many podders now IMO.

When the Eck Era started it was perfect but over the last 6 months there is just far to many voices, its needs to distill itself and get the quality back up.

Still a great service that is great value for 3.99 that I listen to every day but that is how I feel it's a gone a bit.

Heart and Hand is excellent there are so many layers to the product. It has something for everyone.

I started off listening to just the after match free shows. Then once I signed up just a few month later I have about 6 shows I tune into weekly.

I Feel the guys are bring the bears together again, really feel part of a community.

I don’t listen to or watch his normal content but I watched that full video.

I'm a big a fan of the 18 minutes and 26 seconds of piss taking and gloating. Top content, would watch again.

I like CJ, he seems like a nice guy. His YouTube stuff is so clickbaity though - daft catch phrases and stuff that puts me off.

He was excellent on H&H, interesting points to make and enjoyed listening to him.

I also think H&H is perhaps stretching itself a bit - I've always been happy to be a subscriber and enjoy the pods but there's definitely too many. Would be better I think to consolidate and ensure every pod is absolutely top drawer. I used to be all over their EPL show but it felt like they were repeating themselves a hell of a lot.

I have to say I don't normally watch this guy, I'd rather listen to H&H but this episode was pretty good!

I like Cjnovo and have subscribed to his content a while back. Anyone doing something that benefits the club and opens up avenues for new fan content should be applauded by our supported and not chastised, they get enough grief off idiots who support other teams, last thing they need is the fans sitting shoulder to shoulder with them at Ibrox doing it as well.

If you haven't subbed to all the Rangers fan content made by these types of guys then I would urge you to do so, every sub they receive will go to making their content better and will give us more options to fan driven media instead of the dying main stream that employs cretins like Sutton, Stewart, Jim Spence, etc.

100% agree with his comments on Alfie. He annoys the feck out of them and they're more interested in getting a dig in at him than doing their job.

Nope, can't take to this guy, sorry. Probably aimed at a younger demographic though.

As for H&H, it's fantastic but the trade-off is that a little of the "edge"has been replaced with professionalism.

I suspect that they have to be ultra-cautious to avoid getting booted off the Patreon network.

There will undoubtably be Tim's trolling through the content with the sole aim of being offended.

The CROpod /US show that David does with Shane is about as close to the "feel" of a David and Scot show as you will get.

It's a shame Scot felt he couldn't commit the time to H&H as his contributions were always top-drawer.

I've dipped into some of the H&H stuff and other group pods but there's just something about individual lads talking over enthusiastically into a camera that doesn't catch my attention

Don’t consider CJ a H&H rival he’s just another option and Rangers supporter giving his opinion in his own way,I didn’t mind his latest effort.

I am subscribed to the 'Executive' level at £7.99 a month. With at least 5 shows a day with different content I can tell you that it is excellent and I enjoy it immensely especially when driving. There are plenty of shows to give you a laugh mate and plenty to give you a good insight to what is happening on and off the pitch.

I love H&H and would pay far more for the service if I had to but there’s some regular contributors on there that I struggle with so tend to avoid the shows they are on if I’m honest. The content as a whole is great.

Really enjoyed CJ’s review there also.

Not the biggest fan of his content. Really enjoyed his input into the recent pod he did with Davie Edgar (H&H) and Stevie Clifford (4Lads) though. He's very popular and works at it, so he gets my respect for that. I'm not his primary demographic.

I'm a £7.99 subscriber to Heart and Hand, the level of professionalism has shot up in the last year or so. I listen to the content daily but I don't listen to all of it. Some shows I'll pick up at a later date but some of the shows aren't for me.

Each to their own. Maybe it’s an age thing but heart and hand is proper fan media and miles ahead of this you tube banter vid by miles. I guess go with what you want. But as an executive member of Heart and Hand I think it’s the best thing to happen to supporting Rangers in a generation from a media perspective and to be honest I love that it has moved from nob jokes to serious analysis.

I love heart and hand and it’s the best subscription money I spend... no harm to the wee chuechter but I personally prefer the heart and hand boys.

Cant believe some of the bears on here . We have the mhedia and pundits and various others all to keen and queuing up to have a pop at the Gers , and we have this guy whose one of our own who praises the Gers , and some find it in their thoughts to vilify his comments and the guy himself. behave yourselves ffs .You would expect it from the mentally challenged not our own

Cant believe some of the bears on here . We have the mhedia and pundits and various others all to keen and queuing up to have a pop at the Gers , and we have this guy whose one of our own who praises the Gers , and some find it in their thoughts to vilify his comments and the guy himself. behave yourselves ffs .You would expect it from the mentally challenged not our own
Well said, support our own

These posters probably still buy the Daily Record and listen to Sportsound mate. Best ignored.

Back