CL Qualifiers - All Comments In Here

Howling at the thought of the Galatasaray fans trying to pick fights with St Johnstone fans online before their big Europa tie.

Prague v ferencvaros will be an interesting tie

Fradi have fair splashed the cash this summer already. Signed a midfielder from Rosenborg and a highly rated midfielder player from Rijeka. Kept most of their good players so far as well.

New manager though and they aren't as solid as a unit yet. Rebrov was excellent at navigating the qualifiers, similar to Gerrard in that regard. Slavia are maybe just too strong for them, but I'm hoping Fradi pull off another miracle like last season.

Only caught the last ten minutes of the PSV game. Was the scoreline a fair reflection of the game?.
Very much so mate . I do think PSV are a good team they managed to play a real intensity for 70 min and even when it dropped they out footballed galatasaray too .
Gala were truly shocking though . Even just looking at the goals is enough to sense how careless they were .

Also interesting to note that his Italian holiday lasted about a year and a half in total and that he didn't finish a season in charge at either Fiorentina or Milan.

He managed Rui Costa at both clubs. Fell out with Ceccchi Gori despite being popular with the Fiorentina fans and then Berlusconi wasn't happy with his tactics.

He managed Rui Costa at both clubs. Fell out with Ceccchi Gori despite being popular with the Fiorentina fans and then Berlusconi wasn't happy with his tactics.
Thats the first time I've ever seen a 7 lettered word with 4 Cs apart from a guy with a stutter saying c-c-c-c-un.t.

didn’t realise PSV played simply the best over the speakers - Is that a new thing?
I've seen a story that it was Advocaat who introduced it in his second spell as PSV manager. Can't find proof in English, but the story below seems to be about Advocaat saying PSV got it from him. Video is in Dutch but pretty sure from a few of the words and gestures that Advocaat is talking about how the song adds to the atmosphere at Ibrox as the teams come out. 0:32 for him saying "Glasgow Rangers"!

PSV were on fire last night. I hope if Celtic get past FC Midtjylland, the PSV we saw last night turn up because it was an excellent display of attacking football that would absolutely rip that Celtic defence.

Red star, young boys and olympiacos ties in the balance, could we sneak into the seeded side of play off round? Still a long shot but here's hoping.

Watched most of the Malmö game and neither side impressed me

Would fancy our chances v both of them but would expect it to be Malmö

Back