CL - Tue fixtures

giogaddi

Kyiv v Juve and Zenit v Brugge both kick off at 17.55

Lazio v Dortmund and PSG v Man Utd pick of the bunch at 8pm

Chelsea host Sevilla, should be a few goals in that one I'd imagine.

Ferencvaros travel to the Nou Camp after having an extremely easy route through the qualifiers.

Leipzig v Turkish champs Basaksehir and Rennes v Krasnodar make up the rest of the fixtures.

Who we watching then?

I think I’ll watch the BT Goals Show at 8 but if I was to pick one game then it would be PSG v Man Utd.

Kiev can't string two passes together. I know they are up against it but they are losing the ball even when they aren't under much pressure. Only a matter time before Juve score.

Also their keeper looks absolutely terrible.

Cannot decide whether I like the Juve kit or not, first impression was that it was hideous.

Might turn over to Zenit for the second half, few players in their team I really like. Juve are also boring me here.

Juve controlling possession but clueless with it.
They’ve been struggling all season to get used to this new formation/system, as someone who doesn’t particularly like them it’s wonderful.

Don’t get me wrong, the abundance of talent usually means they pull through but it’s not been pretty.

They’ve been struggling all season to get used to this new formation/system, as someone who doesn’t particularly like them it’s wonderful.

Don’t get me wrong, the abundance of talent usually means they pull through but it’s not been pretty.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of them.

Chiesa getting a bit of space down the left but other than that it's pedestrian.

Barrios been booked yet?. That’s usually a safe bet, even if I do love him as a player.
He was involved in some sort of fracas earlier but think he was on receiving end.

Zenit are a pretty dull outfit to watch, find they are out their depth at this level normally, though they should at least finish above Bruges.

I think Cuadrado is lucky to stay on the park there, and I’m not usually one for sending offs.

EDIT: just seen the replay, never a red.

He was involved in some sort of fracas earlier but think he was on receiving end.

Zenit are a pretty dull outfit to watch, find they are out their depth at this level normally, though they should at least finish above Bruges.
I deem Zenit as more of a EL team rather than CL, their group last year featured Lyon & Benfica. Neither of whom I rate hugely either so I expected them to qualify.

I imagine they will come 3rd here and fall into the EL.

Big fan of Dzyuba, Azmoun and Barrios though. Azmoun had some amount of hype a few years ago though.

Reckon Zenit will win now, games sparked into life here.
Missing chance after chance, but just sums up the lack of quality and composure at this level they suffer from.

Arguably Malcolm is their best player and he’s out injured tonight.

Dzyuba is effective against the likes of Scotland, and quite funny to watch, but he’s so agricultural and vulgar at this level :D

Kuzayev- who’s agent linked himself with us a month or so ago - been subbed off for Wendel

1-1 great goal - Lovren of all people from distance!

Missing chance after chance, but just sums up the lack of quality and composure at this level they suffer from.

Arguably Malcolm is their best player and he’s out injured tonight.

Dzyuba is effective against the likes of Scotland, and quite funny to watch, but he’s so agricultural and vulgar at this level :D

Kuzayev- who’s agent linked himself with us a month or so ago - been subbed off for Wendel

1-1 great goal - Lovren of all people from distance!
Sitter from your man, I’m not having that as a good save. Sitter :))

Nothing to do with CL, but so hope Aberdeen get 3 points tonight to gee themselves up for Sunday and their game with the poets.

That wee guy looks about 14, to be honest Zenit deserve to lose for the Patrick Bateman esque gloves the manager is wearing.

Back