Claims of sex act initiations at Man Utd's Class of 92 players- MOS

bearmind

Sorry if already posted. Not sure if this is one for the Lounge and I am an 'old un' and bit computer illiterate so can't copy and paste article to the forum.

However, Mail on Sunday, 22/10/17, page 9 says that some players of the 'Man Utd's Class of 92' allege sex act and other extreme forms of initiation ceremonies called 'hazing' occurred in the 1980's/90's. Robbie Savage an apprentice at Man Utd was forced to fake sex in a darkened room with a mop and David Beckham told to perform a sex act while staring at a photo of Clayton Blackmore. Same initiation as the latter claimed by Gary Neville. Scholes was put into a tumble drier and subsequently took a asthma attack, and Nicky Butt locked in a kit hamper in a coach on route to a game. George Blackstock also an apprentice alleging sexual assault by 'gloving' and he is giving evidence to the FA inquiry next week.
Wonder what Sir Bobby and Sir Alex think?

Last edited:
In the Daily Mail article, Scotland’s finest peado ring gets a mention.

Sorry if already posted. Not sure if this is one for the Lounge and I am an 'old un' and bit computer illiterate so can't copy and paste article to the forum.

However, Mail on Sunday, 22/10/17, page 9 says that some players of the 'Man Utd's Class of 92' allege sex act and other extreme forms of initiation ceremonies called 'hazing' occurred in the 1980's/90's. Robbie Savage an apprentice at Man Utd was forced to fake sex in a darkened room with a mop and David Beckham told to perform a sex act while staring at a photo of Clayton Blackmore. Same initiation as the latter claimed by Gary Neville. Scholes was put into a tumble drier and subsequently took a asthma attack, and Nicky Butt locked in a kit hamper in a coach on route to a game. George Blackstock also an apprentice alleging sexual assault by 'gloving' and he is giving evidence to the FA inquiry next week.
Wonder what Sir Bobby and Sir Alex think?

I'm sure someone will ask them when the kit man finds a key to the ball-gags

'and David Beckham told to perform a sex act while staring at a photo of Clayton Blackmore. Same initiation as the latter claimed by Gary Neville'.

Sorry should have pointed out not at the same and in the same room:eek:

Some heavy irony there.

I'm sure some of Robbies exes felt like they were getting shagged by a mop.

Paul Scholes in a tumble drier. I can't begin to imagine what that looked like.

In the female sorority hazing videos I've, erm, researched online, they do much more interesting things than this.

the press publish this shit while ignoring an alleged peodo ring at another football club..

you wonder why...

Back