Outrageous but hardly surprising decision from Clancy today - denies Dundee United stonewall penalty

brother1

There was a thread earlier that got chopped. No idea why as it was valid.

The guy is an out and out cheat, plain and simple.

I only saw the first half but that was a penalty 100% and then he played on after the 2mins added to see if they'd score. Turnbull rattled the bar.

Checking livescore in the pub, no surprise to see the time at 90+5.

Clancy is a cheat.

I only saw the first half but that was a penalty 100% and then he played on after the 2mins added to see if they'd score. Turnbull rattled the bar.

Clancy is a cheat.
They announced 4 mins of injury time but after these 4 minutes were up, the cheating bastard looked at his watch and subsequently played another 90 seconds.

It's more than just a little fishy, he got a run at their midden last season as well.

How deluded do you need to be to think the SPFL and SFA are conspiring against saville FC.

The truth will come out eventually, of that I'm sure.

It's more than just a little fishy, he got a run at their midden last season as well.

How deluded do you need to be to think the SPFL and SFA are conspiring against saville FC.

The truth will come out eventually, of that I'm sure.
Makes you wonder why the SFA are spending so much time and money fighting a legal case in the High Court.

Clancy is a cheat.
Why are you surprised? 100% he is a cheat and has been for years. Didn’t you see that game ?

shocking, just seen it on sportsmen there, what the actual f@@k he's not even trying to hide it anymore.

Found it strange what the guy said on Sportscene there. He said Clancy will be delighted when he sees the replay of the penalty he never awarded. Not sure what he meant there.

Found it strange what the guy said on Sportscene there. He said Clancy will be delighted when he sees the replay of the penalty he never awarded. Not sure what he meant there.
He made the correct choice as it wasn't a penalty. 2 big pen calls he called correctly

They announced 4 mins of injury time but after these 4 minutes were up, the cheating bastard looked at his watch and subsequently played another 90 seconds.
It should have been a penalty no doubts

The stopage time I would say was right as the boy who got booked previously took ages to get his boot back in

Latest posts

Back