Clancy gets Parkhead again

Celtic v Kilmarnock on Sunday.

I'm sorry for another referee thread, I really am. But surely it's... unusual for a referee to be at one venue so often?

We've got Collum for what it's worth.
That's taking the piss.
Clancy has been kept away from us yet they see fit to give him his 2nd Home game for Celtic since our win there, I'm sure that is his 5th home League game this stinks to high heaven.

The men in Black need told by our club there could be possible court action from us its the only way to get this out in the open and corruption stopped, its killing us our supporters are being cheated every single week this is effectively title stripping and I'm sure that's the plan, they failed by other methods but not this one

He has so far this season refereed their games v St Johnstone, Hibs, St Mirren, Rangers and Ross County. If he's getting another game then that's 6 games so far this season. Last season he only had 4 of their games.

Is there a breakdown of which refs have had each club this season?

transfermarkt.co.uk you can check the games which Kevin Clancy has done this season. This will be his 6th celtic game whereas he has only done 3 of ours including the OF game.

transfermarkt.co.uk you can check the games which Kevin Clancy has done this season. This will be his 6th celtic game whereas he has only done 3 of ours including the OF game.

Thank fk he has only done 3 of ours to be honest.

If a referee was giving big decisions to us every match there's no chance he would get to referee 5 games at Ibrox in a season. Clancy has gotten there in February. They're not even trying to hide it

Its up to Kilmarnock to complain - but do it now - not after the event when they have been undone by a disallowed goal, a sending off, or a dubious penalty !

If a referee was giving big decisions to us every match there's no chance he would get to referee 5 games at Ibrox in a season. Clancy has gotten there in February. They're not even trying to hide it
That's because celtic would be asking questions while we sit in silence and let it happen

Referees don't normally get so many teams games in such a space of time, indeed over a season.

Clancy is a cheat, he really is it is that simple, the only one I would call an outright cheat.

The club should, by back channel means, be making everyone aware of the reservations we have over clancy and his inability to be impartial.

Say what you want about the tims, but they would have him terrified of giving a decision against them if it was role reversal.

You will notice that even in defeat after the OF in December, there was no complaint about Clancy, that complain about everything especially after a defeat

Strange eh ?
This is exactly what confirms the truth to me, they never make any serious complaints any more, which tells me that they are happy with the refereeing, and that says it all,

He has refereed the them more than any other club:

Rangers - 3 games (1 v them)
Aberdeen - 3 games
Motherwell - 0 games
Livingston - 0 games
Hibernian - 3 games (1 v them)
Kilmarnock - will be 4 games (1 v them)
St Johnstone - 4 games (1 v them)
Ross County - 1 game (1 v them)
St Mirren - 2 games (1 v them)
Hamilton - 1 game
Hearts - 2 games

How can he referee 6 of their matches?

There would also be no chance of Celtic keeping quiet about it also, over to you Rangers we have already called him a cheat after the Piggery game let's go the whole way and bring the Club into disrepute over it, sadly that won't happen and we'll they know it.

Last edited:
That is quite unbelievable - well it would be outwith Scotland - that the same compliant referee is given the same team to referee so often. He must have his very own office and strip hanging up at Celtic park.

The thing is this, he will have refereed three of their last four home games (Collum) being the other. That in itself sounds suss, esp after, which we nearly all agree on, that Clancy has shown blatant biased to one team & one team only.
The guy is that amateurish at his job that he even can’t hide it. Spl/Sfa should be brought to task on this.
If Clancy ever gets another gig at Ibrox, I don’t think over 40,000 bears will be welcoming him with open arms.

we'd need to find a referee that would actually favour us first for that to work

The thing is this, he will have refereed three of their last four home games (Collum) being the other. That in itself sounds suss, esp after, which we nearly all agree on, that Clancy has shown blatant biased to one team & one team only.
The guy is that amateurish at his job that he even can’t hide it. Spl/Sfa should be brought to task on this.
If Clancy ever gets another gig at Ibrox, I don’t think over 40,000 bears will be welcoming him with open arms.

its like they are stoking the fires

Out of scumtics last 4 home games- including the Killie game- Clumsy will have refereed 3 of them

so he’s got 75% of their last 4 games at the piggery ???

Something stinks here and I dont mean the home support

Was just com8ng onto post the very same point

Disgrace from the SFA

We have to question why one referee is getting the opportunity to influence their matches at Parkpaed?

It’s tantamount to match fixing

Remember at 0-0 v Ross County with County the better team he awards the scum a penalty that he could never see due to players in his line of sight

Then the debacle on 29th Dec when he tried to give them the 3 points with the most blatant cheating I’ve ever seen in an OF game

SFA are corrupt

The same reason he won't be near us away either, Clancy has to be hounded whenever he shows up at our next match and forevermore, I'm betting Hearts in the Cup is when we see him.

100%.

Just hope we don’t use the F word because it’s going to be loud. And from the minute he walks into the park hopefully.

Let’s make a very strong point in a non sectarian way.

Back