Clancy not axed. Daily Record wrong again see 1st post in thread.

Surely he must know now, and this shows, that his bias against us is so blatant that he can't get away with it any longer.

He’s not been axed.

They regularly swap about as there’s too many refs for 6 Premiership games.

Madden had a Championship game last week for example.

He has been left of the midweek fixture card

No appointments showing for next weekend yet on the Scottish FA website

He is due to be 4th official at the Edinburgh Derby on 1st February if the same officials for the game from the 3rd January date

Clancy has not been axed.

The midweek fixtures for Refs came out last Tuesday, which was before our game against Aberdeen. Clancy was never listed to referee in these fixtures.

I can send admin my source if necessary but the Record has misled everyone. It has nothing to do with Rangers.
At least if anything this story highlights his ineptitude in some way though. It's better this rather than it being totally brushed over

He will no doubt only be dropped from the next scheduled fixtures in the hope that it all blows over and then he will be back to continue it all again
And it will of course blow over as the press will just point it all as us having sour grapes and that he’s actually a good lad. They’ll do everything to ensure he keeps giving us nothing and them everything.

Happy to see something happen with that clown. If I was as bad at my job as him, I would have been sacked.

We're home to Livingston, so they drop him from the fixtures and wait for us to have a much harder game before he "referees" Rangers again.

The midweek fixtures for Refs came out last Tuesday, which was before our game against Aberdeen. Clancy was never listed to referee in these fixtures.

I can send admin my source if necessary but the Record has misled everyone. It has nothing to do with Rangers.
Is probably the correct answer. They'll never "axe" one if their own

Thread title could be changed for the guys who haven't read this. Or even binned imo.

This shows that the SFA have seen something inappropriate regarding his performance to merit being punished in this manner....well done Rangers for pointing this out although they shouldn't really have had to..Our game is full of anti Rangers officials and players and we must remember they'll be raging now....

This shows that the SFA have seen something inappropriate regarding his performance to merit being punished in this manner....well done Rangers for pointing this out although they shouldn't really have had to..Our game is full of anti Rangers officials and players and we must remember they'll be raging now....
He has not been axed mate.

As pointed out above, this isn't correct.
Match appointments for the coming midweek were made the same day as the Aberdeen game, before it even kicked off.
Clancy simply wasn't allocated a match for this round of fixtures.

Guy can't be trusted to ref our games.

He clearly can not act professionally and let's his hatred of Rangers cloud his decisions.

He shouldn't referee sellick games either.

I think the refs if they are honest will see Clancy for what he is
Clancy should thank the sfa for giving him a hiding place this week

He should be utterly embarrassed by that display on Tuesday - in particular being led by the hand of scott brown from the first minute of the game until they left the park giggling with each other almost hand in hand.

Done so they can say we reacted to a poor performance and he will be back at it with his cheating. Incidentally I heard out of the rheptiles last 18 games he had refereed 8 of them. Anyone got any info on this?

Back