dundee hivs v the junkies

4mins added on time

guy goes down right on 90 mins

guy was down for 1min 40
Blows whistle just before 5 mins added on

so there is no consistency with this CHEAT

he should never be an official in any top level games never mind one of ours

this guy is deffintly a CHEAT

And that's only one small point out of a culmination of 'errors'. Guy is just a puppet. I used to believe the refs were just utter gumph but it goes deeper than that with a few for sure.

Of course he is, the fact nobody in the media has really mentioned his performance in the old firm game

Admittedly you won't get many complaints from me or many others on here at the sentiment that Clancy is a cheating lady's front bottom but the point in question today seems trivial.

We are far better going after the bias against us which Clancy holds.

Providing clear instances of inconsistency between the standards he holds to us compared to them and providing factual points such as statistics on cards given to us compared to cards given to them.

The evidence against Clancy is clear. We don't need to resort to trivial points, in games between two irrelevant teams, which only weakens our argument.

Doesn’t matter who was playing today it’s the fact his inconsistency shows he was out to try his best for them in the Old Firm game
Going by the OP description adding an extra minute to the injury time instead of 100 seconds is hardly cheating. He's cheated us, no argument there, but can't see why the OP is so upset at this

I don’t think he’s a cheat, but he is beyond incompetent. Probably close to the right people at the SFA - he will never change.

Going by the OP description adding an extra minute to the injury time instead of 100 seconds is hardly cheating. He's cheated us, no argument there, but can't see why the OP is so upset at this
U keep fishing twinkle

I’m not upset I’m fuming with a prick like this trying to cheat my club

you don’t seem to be to bothered ?

questioning my anger at a mentally challenged ?

you obviously don’t care enough

so you don’t need to participate in the thread as u aren’t bothered

U keep fishing twinkle

I’m not upset I’m fuming with a prick like this trying to cheat my club

you don’t seem to be to bothered ?

questioning my anger at a mentally challenged ?

you obviously don’t care enough

so you don’t need to participate in the thread as u aren’t bothered
Sorry, obviously not as staunch as you sweetheart, that or the fact I don't go looking for something that wasn't there.

Our game against the mentally challengeds added on time 4 mins
Played 6mins

game today

dundee hivs v the junkies

4mins added on time

guy goes down right on 90 mins

guy was down for 1min 40
Blows whistle just before 5 mins added on

so there is no consistency with this CHEAT

he should never be an official in any top level games never mind one of ours

this guy is deffintly a CHEAT
A lot of yellow card offences went unpunished.

We should be keeping tabs on him to see how many shirt pulls at corners and slight nudges he isn't immediately whipping the yellow card out for.

Could be a big list considering he "missed" Aribo nearly getting his top ripped off him at parkpead.

Back