Clap for NHS Heroes

giphy.gif

Was sitting here then I heard the pots and pans getting battered at neighbours houses. Good effort for the first night. What the guys in the NHS will have to deal with over the next few weeks will be incredible.

I was quite amazed really. Loads of people on their balconies on my estate. People at their windows and doors in the houses across the street and people in their gardens as well.

Very well marked where I am in London.

Street was full of them. Truth be told I wasn’t paying attention to social media so initially I had no idea what they were doing. I thought they were applauding the last operating kebab shop deliveries.

I was quite amazed really. Loads of people on their balconies on my estate. People at their windows and doors in the houses across the street and people in their gardens as well.

Very well marked where I am in London.

You never had to go into hospital SC ?

I was also a bit cynical about it, but it is the very least we can do. That and act responsibly until this scourge is gone.
NHS & Care workers put their live on the line every day.

Wife, our 2 little girls and I all did this at the windows and front door.
LED lights in steps and walls all on Blue.
Neighbours all out and honking horns etc....pretty emotional really.
Much bigger response than I thought would happen.

More power to their elbows, we salute you !!!

Is it a one off or is it each night at 8 ? I’ll be honest I didn’t know it was happening and completely freaked out when I heard the noise building up in my street and what sounded like bells ringing etc . Feel emotional now that I know what it was .

Back