Clarke apologises to journo over Rangers job story denial

So lied about the Job offer and lying about not hearing the chants directed to Kris Boyd.

He's wanting the scum job when Brenda leaves.

I thought he was a shoe-in for the scum job, but now i'm thinking he's handed in his resignation letter even before he's got the job.

I don't believe for a minute anyone who approached him about the Rangers job had a remit from the Board

And we are expected to believe he asked our board “ but what if I get called a 19th Century Terrorist ?” And our boards response was “ don’t worry that doesn’t happen any more “.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Admitted the untruths were untold provan facts, a lie, not untelling an actual incident which he may or may not have been present at.
There cleared that up.
I blame the bevy

You know, I'm starting to think a public inquiry could be brilliant entertainment

He would be sweating bullets in there

Can see where this is going, he will end up sectioned, be our fault and Morelos will get 6 games for it...

as i posted on another thread.he forgets his beloved Chelsea who took him away from the big bad west coast of Scotland.actually put up electric fences to control their fans
England has racist, anti-Semitic, anti- Moslem, homophobic chanting but Clark’s glad his kids are there and not in the media controlled one sided sectarian problem.
That mob across the city leave us standing in the bigotry stakes but as long as we have people in our support who basically can’t in the 21st century leave religion at the door when going to the football then we will always give the rancid press their front page headline.

Clarke & Boyd two faced bassas...............................................as for Chelsea fans are they anti this and that.........

Clarke seems a really bad loser. Watched his interview a few weeks back when they lost to hearts, gave them no credit at all. Actually critisised them for playing the same way killie do.

He is clearly working his ticket so when he goes to the EFL he will blame big bad Rangers fans it's what these cants do.
Cheer up Dour Clarke your team got HUMILIATED ha ha.

We approached him as a player not as a manager.

But Alex Smith the then St Mirren manager told him it would not be good for his career, but then Rangers signed the first high profile catholic Maurice Johnson.
So what is he trying to say?
He was a high profile catholic.
Alex Smith telling him he would not be welcome at Ibrox.

I think his conduct and mental state the last few days has thrown a spanner in the works for Celtic, he was clear obvious choice if Rodgers goes in the summer, inexpensive and the hoardes would probably accept it. Think Lawwell might be questioning his ability to handle the job now.
Or maybe he found out he isn't getting it, and has had a meltdown every chance, something has happened in the last 2 months or so that's for sure

Aye, hates the "West of Scotland", then takes a job in the "West of Scotland" !!!
Bit like another mob - hate the "UK" but live in the "UK" !!!
Canny get me heed round it. ???

There’s no denying he is a good manager, but this last week has really left a sour taste, by the sounds of it we did indeed make an approach, I’m glad he wasn’t interested

'' Good manager '' the jury is still out on that one, it's one thing to set out to stop your opponents from playing quite another to build a team to wins things, I wouldn't think, finishing even third in this backwater is much to shout about, although McInnes seems to equate it with runners up in the world cup.

as i posted on another thread.he forgets his beloved Chelsea who took him away from the big bad west coast of Scotland.actually put up electric fences to control their fans
That's the thing that really makes me laugh,how he thanked Chelsea for taking him away from the West of Scotland sectarian problem and that Chelsea have arguably the most abhorrent fans in Britain!.

Found out to be telling porkies but will all get washed away with the other stuff he's banging on about.

Coincidence?

He is now claiming he didnt know Boyd was hit by a coin and called an orange bastard!

It happened right in front of him, Boyd even comes out in public and says it....

Selective, Agenda driven lies

Stamford Bridge in mid to late 80’s was a real toxic atmosphere, racial abuse of players was rife and commonplace, if Clarke was ok with his kids being in and around that, well speaks volumes.

Steve Clarke, making it up as he goes along.

Credit to him, has realised he’s only relevant when talking about the Rangers

I still think he will end up over the city, but even that lot will be thinking this guys an absolute hunk and might not take the chance now

Fun summer ahead
When Brenda leaves - probably this summer - I always thought it likely that the breasts would turn to Clarke. If he does end up there, especially in light of his statements re. sectarianism at Ibrox, I would hope that his sensitivities re. the issue would lead him to issue a clear denunciation of the many rampant examples of bigotry on view amongst the sellback support each week.

When Brenda leaves - probably this summer - I always thought it likely that the breasts would turn to Clarke. If he does end up there, especially in light of his statements re. sectarianism at Ibrox, I would hope that his sensitivities re. the issue would lead him to issue a clear denunciation of the many rampant examples of bigotry on view amongst the sellback support each week.
In my opinion Clarke has no chance of being appointed mentally challenged manager if Rodgers leaves.

His paranoia and chip on the shoulder are first class qualifications for the appointment but after the car crash that was lennon I doubt if lawell would take the chance of giving the job to another on the brink character.

Back