Clarke/Boyd press conference

SuperGers07

Underway

Steve Clarke insists Kilmarnock are ‘all inclusive’. He said: “This man sitting beside be [Kris Boyd] is a braver man than me, he lives in this part of the world. There are no divides here. I could have brought Youssouf Mulumbu up, he’s black and Muslim. We are all inclusive.”

local journo covering
https://twitter.com/lockyhighet

Kris Boyd: “There is a small group of people who want to chant and do what they want. I can deal with it, I’m used to it. I’ve always stayed here more or less all the time, it’s pet and parcel with being a former old firm player. There’s a price to pay being an old firm player”

Does he want to say exactly what it was that was shouted at him instead of peddling this ‘banter’ pish. We’re anti catholic apparently. They are 100% anti-Protestant.

He is such a wanker.

Disappointed Boyd doesn’t speak up more about it.

Just as I suspected , another affront .

A poster on here predicted almost word for word what Boyd would say , including the “ it’s just part and parcel of being an old firm player “ .

What a load of shite .

I’m done with this .

"I could have brought Youssouf Mulumbu up, he’s black and Muslim."

Am i missing why he's mentioned Mulumbu? What's he got to do with anything?

Because they're that all inclusive they even have a black muslim playing for them!

Rangers on the other hand have never had a muslim player and only have a team of WASP mlaes.

Any body language experts on at the minute?

D0AB-rdWkAAL4T5.jpg

Or should I say boydy language experts.

Boyd: “Can something be done about it? Yes. You are not born a bigot, there’s an education element missing”
its not missing they have their schooling and you only have to watch that recent video of the young kid singing and being cheered on by adults, they are doing it their way.
Want to get rid of sectarianism, well its a 2 way street and the honest truth is that rancid club has a bigger problem with sectarianism and racism than we do (wont even mention the problems they have with kiddie fiddling) SCUM club.
Rangers NEED to go on the attack here or sit back and watch us become perceived as even more toxic

Clark deserved all he got , he has proven himself to be a hypocrite and a liar , it was his own fault , self inflicted , he brought it on himself. He should keep his mouth shut from now on or 'only talk about the football'.

I very much doubt that wednesday night was the first time Clarke has ever been called a 19th Century Terrorist bastard at Ibrox, his first 5 - 0 pumping though, you have to wonder about his motives for getting offended this time :rolleyes:

Underway

Steve Clarke insists Kilmarnock are ‘all inclusive’. He said: “This man sitting beside be [Kris Boyd] is a braver man than me, he lives in this part of the world. There are no divides here. I could have brought Youssouf Mulumbu up, he’s black and Muslim. We are all inclusive.”

local journo covering
https://twitter.com/lockyhighet

Hahahahaha - holy %^*&. Clarke sounds like the about the daftest lady's front bottom out, making a statement about a “black and Muslim” player to show he is all inclusive shows how little he understands prejudice. I bet Mulumbu is delighted he never had you as his Dad, Steve.

Incredible honestly.

He'd be utterly ridiculed down south. Says it all about Scotland that they lap up with slabbering mess.
People are getting confused as to why boyd is there. It's not related to the coin throwing and abuse he got, it's to put a protestant on stage beside him to show he has no issues with one. Much like why he made reference to mulumbu.

Easy way to eradicate it, abolish RC schools, let all kids go to school together, let parents teach them religious education or take them to chapel, but no they wouldn't have that, they're the biggest sectarian organisation going, can a prod get a teachers job at RC schools?, I know anyone can teach in non denominational schools,and that's how it should be

Think you might be condemning Boyd unfairly here. Kids are educated at (separated) schools. It's tip-toeing into the real sectarian issue in this country but, I think, he's going there. All it needs is for the mhedia to ask him about it.

If that's what he meant, fair enough.

He's chosen not to address the key issues though as far as I'm concerned .

Back