Clarke/Boyd press conference

I intend to put this out today

TRUE BLUE LIES

SFA chief executive Ian Maxwell has defended compliance officer Clare Whyte after what he feels to have been “grossly unfair” criticism in the wake of some high-profile decisions.
“The role of compliance officer is to ensure that all those involved in Association Football in Scotland observe the Disciplinary Rules, which includes reviewing misconduct missed by match officials and to subsequently raise a notice of complaint where appropriate.
“One of the major changes made this season, agreed by all stakeholders, was to remove the burden on the compliance officer of having to decide both whether an incident was worthy of review and what the outcome of that review should be. Contrary to opinion, the compliance officer does not offer any judgement on any incident.

“When an incident has been identified, the compliance officer asks one fundamental question: was the incident seen, in its entirety, by the match officials?
“If the answer is yes, the matter is closed pursuant to IFAB Law 5: the match official’s decision is final.

Both video footage and Photographs emerged showing Madden had a clear view of the incident, and even waived play on. An immediate enquiry must be conducted in to Whyte and Madden’s communication on this matter. If Bobby Madden alleges he never saw this incident, then his position is untenable. If Ms. Whyte has proceeded with the charges without consulting Bobby Madden, her position is uneatable.

We will not allow this matter to be swept away with an SFA vanilla statement. IFAB Law 5 is a FIFA law and I am sure they will be very interested to hear about this matter.
Jim

Their recent actions draw attention to how this remark can be interpreted;

"When an incident has been identified, the compliance officer asks one fundamental question: was the incident seen, in its entirety, by the match officials?
“If the answer is yes, the matter is closed pursuant to IFAB Law 5: the match official’s decision is final."

If an official sees an incident and takes action then surely he's seen it in its entirety. Which draws the question, why was Darnell Johnson's yellow card upgraded to a red when the referee clearly saw the incident and thought a yellow card was suffice?

Does the compliance officer, when an incident has been highlighted, consult with said referee who then admits to a mistake?

SFA's statement just makes an already ambiguous process appear even more ambiguous.

This should be rolled out anytime sectarianism
is mentioned.
If this country is wanting to stamp it out then this is the first place to start.

Boyd hinted at it and the mhedia ignored it while feigning indiganation at the 'normalisation' of society's issues. The lapdogs are only interested in our shortcomings. It was pretty meak and mild but it could be a start. If only we had PR people who could get off their arses and get in front of this.

When is the septic conference regarding Boyds' treatment?Should be a good one>No real questions,that's for sure

The media will try as hard as they can but to any sensible person Steve Clarke has not come out of this looking good.

Any body language experts on at the minute?

D0AB-rdWkAAL4T5.jpg

Or should I say boydy language experts.

The last two losers left upstairs at a swinger’s party judging by the state of those mobiles on the MFI sideboard there…

People are getting confused as to why boyd is there. It's not related to the coin throwing and abuse he got, it's to put a protestant on stage beside him to show he has no issues with one. Much like why he made reference to mulumbu.
don't think boyd is anyone's patsy imo

TBH i think we need to take a leaf out of Clarke's book. I want to see Rangers sign an Asian player who is a Buddhist monk. Ideally he would have some form of disability mbe even a life limiting disease then Rangers fans could all be recognised as good people.

Cock.

Not that when fans across country continually sing 'go home ya huns'.

Certainly not just a Rangers celtic thing.

It would be interesting to know if Kilmarnock fans have ever partaken in that particular song.

Steve Clarke is now a male Rosa Parkes to the Scottish mhedia, mate.
This is true. However, he's still a pointless fanny and to any sensible person he looks like a prick. The media in Scotland will aim to be pathetic regardless of whether a story has been handed to them or not.

This is true. However, he's still a pointless fanny and to any sensible person he looks like a prick. The media in Scotland will aim to be pathetic regardless of whether a story has been handed to them or not.

What'll be remembered in the future, mate, the Boyd or the Clarke incidents ? They have the mhedia sewn up and rewriting history before our eyes.

What'll be remembered in the future, mate, the Boyd or the Clarke incidents ? They have the mhedia sewn up and rewriting history before our eyes.
This is why it doesn't help when the club don't speak up. It takes away the voice of Rangers. It allows the one sided argument to continue.

Kilmarnock is one of the most racist areas in the world. They still use the n word chinky Paki you name it. I was amazed .If they moved to anywhere else in Britain and had the same attitude in their place of employment like they do in Kilmarnock they would have a criminal record.

I'm confused. Why is he mentioning his Muslim player? Is he suggesting that he is a likely candidate for abuse? Seems like a racist suggestion to me.

Back