Clarke/Boyd press conference

I don’t have a problem with a word that Kris has said.
He takes it the same way Gerrard, Walter etc take it. You just get on with it.
The only reason he’s even having to talk about it is his manager ignored it, then highlighted his own abuse & then proceeded to lie and say he didn’t know about Boyds abuse when he was directly asked about it so must’ve known then at that point.

Maybe Stevie should concentre on winning a game of football (5 without a win) than a one man mission to solve Scotland's Bigotry issue. Leave that to the law makers, Levein was right, it is a society issue not just a football one. And Boyd is right nobody is born a Bigot it is inherited prejudice.

Maybe Stevie should concentre on winning a game of football (5 without a win) than a one man mission to solve Scotland's Bigotry issue. Leave that to the law makers, Levein was right, it is a society issue not just a football one. And Boyd is right nobody is born a Bigot it is inherited prejudice.
He's playing the victim card so he'll be harder to sack

Boyd was never going to publicly make a noise about the sectarian abuse he faced, it'd make his manager look like a twat.

It appears that someone other than Clarke/Boyd came up with this fabby do idea of this presser.
It seems quite obvious that neither of them wants to be there.
I don't have a problem with Boyd saying "former old firm player". As since last Sunday, he has tried to play things down rather than fuel the sectarianism industry. It happens, it doesn't really bother him - and it looks like someone has told him he is doing this presser.

Boyd was never going to publicly make a noise about the sectarian abuse he faced, it'd make his manager look like a twat.
He should do. He got no support from the club, his manager or the players union when the press made light of it

If he plays the victim card like Clarke did, it exposes the double standard, and with SG commenting, the UK media would take notice. Right now in England, all we get are biased articles from Scottish hacks like McLaughlin and Spiers

Is Coulibaly not Muslim? So we must be all inclusive. Going by the Clarke theory.
Also add to that us being called huns and Celtic 19th Century Terrorists afainst killie and it shows you all you need to know

the whole "press conference" made my blood boil.
big bad rangers and big bad rangers fans, thats all it is. fucking outrageous.

People seem to be pissed off at Boyd for not hamming things up today or over the last week.

The fact is, Boyd is who he is and that isn’t going to change. He’s light-hearted and has never taken things too seriously – he can’t help that Clarke/Lennon are the opposite; primadonnas who play to the gallery. They love being the victim, it’s built into them, it’s something they’re taught.

Deep down, everyone’s wincing at Lennon dropping like a sniper-target when his jacket was brushed with a coin and Clarke screaming ‘ma weeeeeins’. I’m not going to hold a grudge against Boyd for being the only one with a bit of dignity.

It’s unreal how the media can go along with Boyd’s attitude of ‘its just one of those things we put up with, I’m big enough to shrug it off’ and at the exact same time go along with Clarke’s whinging.

If Rangers had lost a game 5-0 and our manager or player cried in the press conference because he was called an orange bastard what would the reaction be? He’d be ridiculed by everyone, including a huge portion of his own support.

"I could have brought Youssouf Mulumbu up, he’s black and Muslim"

He might as well be saying - "look how much a good guy I am, I know a black person!". What a stupid comment.

Exactly what I thought.

Mask is slipping big time with this cunnt.

So Kris was this interview booked before your manager here had issues at the game at Ibrox on Wednesday night, the same issues you had at Rugby Park on Sunday that your manager beside you didn't want to talk in fact he only wanted to talk about football.

He should do. He got no support from the club, his manager or the players union when the press made light of it

If he plays the victim card like Clarke did, it exposes the double standard, and with SG commenting, the UK media would take notice. Right now in England, all we get are biased articles from Scottish hacks like McLaughlin and Spiers

100% should have, then there might have been a bit more balance going forward about sectarianism in Scotland rather than the pile on that is currently happening with the Rangers' support. We're always demonised and every incident at Rangers is blown out of all proportion, Gerrard has noted it and spoke about the double standards yesterday, but until we as fans sort ourselves out then we'll always be the "bad guys", a Celtic favoured media won't go after their own until they're left with no choice and we make a song and dance about it.
But we need to cut out the sectarian shit first, make a stand and do our own thing. Then we have a proper platform to go after those who still carry on with sectarianism.

Underway

Steve Clarke insists Kilmarnock are ‘all inclusive’. He said: “This man sitting beside be [Kris Boyd] is a braver man than me, he lives in this part of the world. There are no divides here. I could have brought Youssouf Mulumbu up, he’s black and Muslim. We are all inclusive.”

local journo covering
https://twitter.com/lockyhighet

From his last press conference we know Clark resents the west of Scotland, but Kilmarnock (very much in the west of Scotland) are different and all inclusive, and Boyd is a trooper because he lives near this all inclusive club, whose fans couldn't tell two of our black players apart a few days ago. Oh and he knows a black guy.

I don't think he needs a press conference I think he needs an intervention.

What a jaw dropping sh*t-show.

If Rangers held a press conference like this we would be utterly savaged, Gerrard name dropping signing black players to show how inclusive he is? Clarke is a weirdo.

Underway

Steve Clarke insists Kilmarnock are ‘all inclusive’. He said: “This man sitting beside be [Kris Boyd] is a braver man than me, he lives in this part of the world. There are no divides here. I could have brought Youssouf Mulumbu up, he’s black and Muslim. We are all inclusive.”

local journo covering
https://twitter.com/lockyhighet
You'd think it was the Gaza strip and cun*s were lobbing petrol bombs at his house on the daily

What we have learned from this is that Boyd is smart enough to commit a script to memory.

So no one asked him about his job offer from Rangers ?
No one asked him about his denial of the offer ?

The press in this country are slobbering *rse holes.

Boyd: “The chat about deducting points is a load of rubbish. It’s not possible, so there’s no point in talking about it. A team could pay a fan to go in the other team’s crowd and throw a coin.”

This is exactly the kind of shit that Celtic would do.

Apart from the ridiculous mention of Mulumbu being a black Muslim which has no relation to it at all, the thing that stuck out for me is that one of the journalists asked him "people are critical because you've mentioned all this after the game on Wednesday but never mentioned it on Sunday?"

Clarke then said "at the time of that press conference I didn't know Boydy had been hit with a coin or the chants against him." So about 40 minutes after the game, he had no idea about Boyd being hit with a coin despite Sky going over it and he never heard the chants? The guy is a total liar.

Apart from the ridiculous mention of Mulumbu being a black Muslim which has no relation to it at all, the thing that stuck out for me is that one of the journalists asked him "people are critical because you've mentioned all this after the game on Wednesday but never mentioned it on Sunday?"

Clarke then said "at the time of that press conference I didn't know Boydy had been hit with a coin or the chants against him." So about 40 minutes after the game, he had no idea about Boyd being hit with a coin despite Sky going over it and he never heard the chants? The guy is a total liar.

Heard our fans but not theirs. Its a bit selective don't you think but there lies the problem with all of this.

That's incredible from Clarke as clear an example of backhanded racism you'll see:oops:

Boyd: “The chat about deducting points is a load of rubbish. It’s not possible, so there’s no point in talking about it. A team could pay a fan to go in the other team’s crowd and throw a coin.”

Common sense. Idiots like dornan fucking terrify me. That whole party is completely delusional they literally think if they try and get people to like them enough that’s Scotland will become like the scenes depicted on shitey tourist tea towels and wel all live happily ever after.

Scariest part is tits like dornan and yousaf genuinely believe they’re in the right and are oblivious to their bigoted views and how it impacts the country.

it was asked he said in all honesty i didnt know about the coin or the abuse
Just confirming he is a lying bastard
We are meant buy that not having it,what is he saying he found out when after the Ibrox game.Did he not say in an interview before our game he only wanted to talk about football now this doesn't add up for me.

"I could have brought Youssouf Mulumbu up, he’s black and Muslim"

He might as well be saying - "look how much a good guy I am, I know a black person!". What a stupid comment.

It’s a bit David Brent “Look, I’m not racist, I give one of them a job”

The Indian guy replies “One of who, a paki?”

Brent “ooooooo racist...” & moves on.

Best thing is to any sane person he’s just discredited himself beyond belief with another lie and yet again pulling up a black person as some sort of defence

With this and the referee nonsense I can only guess there is a major power struggle going on behind the scenes.

Killie and Rangers have released statements - where's the green smoke from Parkhead ?

3-CACB290-7528-4-FDB-B682-A6-BE40-D71546.jpg

Back